• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More Dwight to Hawks from Jalen Rose

ATLscrubLove

For those saying that Horford is a better fit, I absolutely agree, but I have to think that Ferry wouldn't have re-organized the AAU team here in Atlanta just to trade Smith for Howard, so we better get used to the idea that IF (and it's a HUGE IF) we trade for Howard that Horford is going to be involved.

Better give Randolf Morris a call too. I'm pretty sure he was part of that team as well.

Better give Randolf Morris a call too. I'm pretty sure he was part of that team as well.

Well I'm sure Dwight wouldn't mind banging with him in practice, but Morris would never see the court in a real game. At least this way Zaza wouldn't get beat up in practice (assuming we keep him).

• Like 1

Well I'm sure Dwight wouldn't mind banging with him in practice, but Morris would never see the court in a real game. At least this way Zaza wouldn't get beat up in practice (assuming we keep him).

I think he is currently playing somewhere overseas. Forgot the exact country though. Randolf is such a scrub.

Someone who either (a) is worth a max contract or (b) is not worth a max contract, but has no delusions to the contrary. Let's just pray that we can get Howard and Smith to agree to take less than the max so that we can add a 3rd stud around them, or a few more really solid pieces. Surely they saw how the Heat trio sacrificed money and how it paid off and hopefully those guys will do the same.

Yeah we would need a shooter or two no doubt.

Who? Clink or Clank?

Dwight, despite his recent struggles, is still a superstar. He will bring us bandwagon fans. It will be nice to see more Hawks fans, even if they are all fair weather.

And does he have a tribute video from the scrub maestro?

He would but I couldn't find enough footage of this guy getting scrubbed on via Youtube. But don't worry I WILL find footage. Lol

• Like 1

Dwight, despite his recent struggles, is still a superstar. He will bring us bandwagon fans. It will be nice to see more Hawks fans, even if they are all fair weather.

I guess each of us has our own definition of "superstar." I consider him to be an immature, wishy washy, brick layer. Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I don't see Howard leaving atlanta even if smoove isn't here and i wouldn't think LA would turn down Josh/korver for dwight. Whether dwight can pass a physical is a different story.

I'm weary of dwight/smoove as the bulk of our payroll at this point. There again the rebounding and shot blocking may be enough to cover the terrible shooting and other issues.

• Moderators

If the Lakers are serious about trading Howard in season then they'll be lucky to get Horford and Harris from us because to me it's a clear signal that they're ready to move on if they even consider moving him. We need to keep Korver as that 3pt marksman to help keep defenses honest.

I was thinking the same thing... If I was Ferry and knew LA was desperate to move Howard, I'd offer him a bag of peanuts.

• Premium Member

Let's just pray that we can get Howard and Smith to agree to take less than the max so that we can add a 3rd stud around them, or a few more really solid pieces. Surely they saw how the Heat trio sacrificed money and how it paid off and hopefully those guys will do the same.

If you think they will take a dime less to come here, then I have a bridge

If you think they will take a dime less to come here, then I have a bridge

I don't think they'd turn down the deal because of us giving them Harris vs Korver. If you think they'd say no because that then you're delirious. Horford would be the only thing they care about.