• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looks like Boston is out of Smoove trade talks.

ATLscrubLove

• Premium Member

The only way he deal could get done us with Pierce or Garnett. I would take Pierce in a heartbeat, what are you guys smoking? Pierce would more than piss off the Boston bunch in a Hawks uni.

Edited by Vol4ever

The only way he deal could get done us with Pierce or Garnett. I would take Pierce in a heartbeat, what are you guys smoking? Pierce would more than piss off the Boston bunch in a Hawks uni.

Paul Pierce is a garbage shooter, and he's aging. Boston doesn't entice me to the smallest degree..

• Premium Member

Paul Pierce is a garbage shooter, and he's aging. Boston doesn't entice me to the smallest degree..

A garbage shooter? I will give you he has gotten a little long in the tooth, but he has been a Hawk killer over the years, 5 times the player Josh Smith will ever be. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Celtics, but don't thrash on Pierce and his great play.

A garbage shooter? I will give you he has gotten a little long in the tooth, but he has been a Hawk killer over the years, 5 times the player Josh Smith will ever be. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Celtics, but don't thrash on Pierce and his great play.

If this was 5-6 years ago, I would agree with you.

• Like 1

@@WojYahooNBA

Boston's active on several fronts, including discussions on Josh Smith. Brooklyn is solely focused on making a Smith deal.

Latest deadline rumble: Boston exploring its Josh Smith options. The prob: Can't do it w/out Pierce. Just can't see Ainge sending PP to ATL

KG ain't waiving no-trade clause to go to ATL. So Celts would have to part with iconic PP to get J-Smoove. So can't happen w/out more teams

Hawks have convinced numerous teams that Josh Smith will be moved between now and Thursday 3 PM deadline. Question remains where exactly

Newest rumors are that Atlanta might be trying to find a 3rd team to take Pierce while we send Josh to Boston.

• Moderators

Newest rumors are that Atlanta might be trying to find a 3rd team to take Pierce while we send Josh to Boston.

I love the Boston delusion in this article. They think they are dealing PP for Josh Smith and getting Eric Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan for Garnett. It is a charmed life if they achieve that.

• Like 1