• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schultz says Josh is traded for Ellis and Ilyasova (false alarm)

Admin

I'd keep an irate Josh Smith over that rumor. Phew. Well, that was brilliant. Now when we trade for Gortat, Dolfan will be ecstatic or if we trade for Granger I'll be happy. Nothing like a Monta Ellis rumor to bring everybody together.

W

I'd keep an irate Josh Smith over that rumor. Phew. Well, that was brilliant. Now when we trade for Gortat, Dolfan will be ecstatic or if we trade for Granger I'll be happy. Nothing like a Monta Ellis rumor to bring everybody together.

W

Guess you should read the forums a little more often or you'd know the Gortat rumor is my least favorite.

Guess you should read the forums a little more often or you'd know the Gortat rumor is my least favorite.

Eh hem, that's my point. Even you can like the Gortat rumor when faced with the seeming near reality of Ellis. Same for me, JS for Ellis makes me long for other "bad" trades.

W

Eh hem, that's my point. Even you can like the Gortat rumor when faced with the seeming near reality of Ellis. Same for me, JS for Ellis makes me long for other "bad" trades.

W

Actually I'd rather have Ellis and Illyasova, unless Gortat came with Dudley and a lottery pick that is. But I absolutely do not like the Ellis trade one bit.

Actually I'd rather have Ellis and Illyasova, unless Gortat came with Dudley and a lottery pick that is. But I absolutely do not like the Ellis trade one bit.

Nor does anyone else. Are we certain Ferry isn't "Schultz" on twitter? How better to lower the expectations for any JS trade that to float this type of stuff out there.

I personally like the Gortat trade. I think he and Horford would be a good fit and Gortat defends his position and help defends equally well. I do like other trades more but to me it is solid. I would expect that Dudley or the like would be included which would be 2 positions perfectly manned for us.

However, the point is not to argue trade rumors that will not happen. It is to argue that nothing brings together HSer's or lowers JS trade expectations like a JS for (yuck) Ellis trade rumor.

W

Yeah. I saw his irresponsible tweet. Assumed he was referring to the NBA Lottery, and asking if he had the winning combo, implying that the trade would make us miss the playoffs. Dumb to RT that,

Teague, horford and sanders would be a phenomenal start

Why would the Bucks trade their best asset, on a cheap rookie contract, for player who is only under contract for 28 more games ?It makes no sense at all for the Bucks. Edited by coachx