• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Da Boss needs his own thread

macdaddy

• Premium Member

. I had a hunch he was less than 100 percent up until the break, and he kinda emphasized how good he's been feeling lately in the post game interview.

I've also felt it has taken him awhile to fully come back from his injury. Not necessarily physically but mentally. You didn't see the type of confidence he is showing now in his jumper and he wasn't as aggressive on the offensive end earlier in the season. Looks like the Boss has everything finally coming back together.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Love how Horford approaches the game. I would like to see him take more control of the team - should have happened a long time ago. Of course people will chime in here with FoTM talk or whatever...but the thing about Al is that he is consistent. Dude is professional and there's just no bullshit about his game. I love that about him. Why we have not leaned harder on him (and allowed others to...do whatever the hell they want) is mind boggling to me.

We need to keep feeding him and he needs to maintain this level of production.

I've also felt it has taken him awhile to fully come back from his injury. Not necessarily physically but mentally. You didn't see the type of confidence he is showing now in his jumper and he wasn't as aggressive on the offensive end earlier in the season. Looks like the Boss has everything finally coming back together.

Simy put, making the All-Star Game equates to more money, and guys are hurt when they don't make it. But Josh and Al are much better out of the break for not taking the trip, rust against the Heat notwithstanding.

We can't worry about what our players will do come playoff time until they get there. It's a long season and when our players collective go so an unexpected run, what should we do but enjoy and celebrate it.Bad games happen in a long season so I expect that but I will get as high as I want to because I love watching good TEAM basketball.

The Boss is too big for a locker now. Give him a nice corner office in Phillips so he can oversee sh@t. Last night was similar to his career game against the Bulls a few years back. I had a hunch he was less than 100 percent up until the break, and he kinda emphasized how good he's been feeling lately in the post game interview. Boss has always been an upper-echelon player in terms of IQ, so even a little lame he can get you 16 and 8. But feeling spry like he is now is when we see the stupid video game numbers. He was just Big Al earlier. Good to see Boss back beating people down the floor and yamming hard. Wish he would bring the bicep flex back, but the long stare into the baseline camera is gangster enough I guess.

Post of the Year