• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sign Shelvin Mack

Admin

Who the heck compared Mack to Wade? Smh..wow...there game isn't close to being similar lol

4th post, coach x paraphrased. I wouldn't know, don't follow college a lick. I heard that Oladipo kid draw some Wade, Jordan(!) comparisons. Harold Miner did, too. It always escaped me why no one ever compares Jordan and Wade. That season where we beat them in the first round and he did as great a job as carrying a bunch of scrubs as I can ever remeber, he was more comparable to Mike in style and numbers than anything Kobe or LeBron has done. I wanna say he was at 28-6-7, blocking everything and outlandish in paint points for his size. It was very reminiscent of Jordan in the late eighties besides going well over 30 a night. Jordan's career averages read like Wade's best seasons, only difference being Mike could shoot.

Guest Walter

Tyler was a long shot that didn't pan out, no worries there.

didn't pan out my ass. Cut Tolliver if anybody. He didn't cost a 2nd, he has no upside, and he's shown to be a waste all season. You don't trade for a prospect and then cut him the same week?!? WTF? Sends the wrong message to EVERYBODY! Not confidence building in management and who wants to become a Hawk if they get a week to fit in or be cut?!?

W

didn't pan out my ass. Cut Tolliver if anybody. He didn't cost a 2nd, he has no upside, and he's shown to be a waste all season. You don't trade for a prospect and then cut him the same week?!? WTF? Sends the wrong message to EVERYBODY! Not confidence building in management and who wants to become a Hawk if they get a week to fit in or be cut?!? W

Wow you look really bad posting that about Tolliver after the way he played tonight. And Mack has a hell of a lot more upside than Tyler who looked severely overmatched against NBA talent.

didn't pan out my ass. Cut Tolliver if anybody. He didn't cost a 2nd, he has no upside, and he's shown to be a waste all season. You don't trade for a prospect and then cut him the same week?!? WTF? Sends the wrong message to EVERYBODY! Not confidence building in management and who wants to become a Hawk if they get a week to fit in or be cut?!? W

Can't tell if sarcastic... I understand not liking the cut so quickly, but Tolliver had 21 points tonight on 7-10 FG (5-7 3PT), 8 boards, and 2 blocks in 27 minutes. I'll keep Tolliver.
  • Like 1