• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flagrant foul on zaza

macdaddy

• Moderators

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/pachulias-flagrant-1-foul-james-downgraded/nWhnm/

So someone explain to me how the refs can spend 5 minutes looking at replays and call a flagrant 1 and the league office says its not a flagrant. Its not like the refs didn't have time or vision for the three of them to decide. If the refs can't get a call right with the benefit of replay then they should fired.

NIce that the Heat get an extra possession on what was obviously a regular old foul. Yea NBA!

• Like 1

That's ridiculous. I'm not sure which is more ridiculous though, the fact that it was called a flagrant 2 on Barea or the fact that Ray Allen got all pissed off. I mean seriously! He got bumped and when down to the ground. There's no crying in basketball. He's not getting injured on that play. Well, maybe Ray Allen is with his old arse.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's ridiculous. I'm not sure which is more ridiculous though, the fact that it was called a flagrant 2 on Barea or the fact that Ray Allen got all pissed off. I mean seriously! He got bumped and when down to the ground. There's no crying in basketball. He's not getting injured on that play. Well, maybe Ray Allen is with his old arse.

Right. And the league should give him a flopping fine. He definitely got bumped but if Barea is sending your ass flying across the court then you should be embarrassed.

Okay I was finally able to track down the bug and get it fixed and all should be well with the site. Mobile browsers and tablets should now see Youtube videos embedded and not just links or white space. I just switched from my Galaxy S2 to an iPhone 5 and haven't bought Tapatalk yet, so if one of you guys who use Tapatalk can tell me if it's working or not I would appreciate it.

Right. And the league should give him a flopping fine. He definitely got bumped but if Barea is sending your ass flying across the court then you should be embarrassed.

The strangest thing to me is that no one says a thing about the elbow that Allen threw on Barea to get the whole thing started in the first place. How did the refs ignore that? Then Allen pulls a major flop job, also without consequence. Must be nice to be on one of those "league pet" teams.

• Like 1

Okay I was finally able to track down the bug and get it fixed and all should be well with the site. Mobile browsers and tablets should now see Youtube videos embedded and not just links or white space. I just switched from my Galaxy S2 to an iPhone 5 and haven't bought Tapatalk yet, so if one of you guys who use Tapatalk can tell me if it's working or not I would appreciate it.

Hey, can you tell me how to defeat "Sonic network security appliance" on my work computer? Who do they think they are not letting me watch videos while I'm on my office computer? Posted Image

Hey, can you tell me how to defeat "Sonic network security appliance" on my work computer? Who do they think they are not letting me watch videos while I'm on my office computer? Posted Image

You could do what I do, install VMWare on your computer, then install a new copy of Windows on that virtual machine and then get a proxy service that you can connect to which will completely get you outside of your company IT security :)

You could do what I do, install VMWare on your computer, then install a new copy of Windows on that virtual machine and then get a proxy service that you can connect to which will completely get you outside of your company IT security Posted Image

Habla Englais?

Habla Englais?

VMWare Workstation this is basically a piece of software that you run on your machine that allows you to install your own operating system on it and that operating system will share the internet connection with your "host" computer that the VMWare Workstation software is running on. So you just install a new copy of Windows on that and you'll basically have a computer running inside of a computer.

From there, you get a VPN (virtual private network) service, which you use software like OpenVPN to connect to a VPN service (I use VyprVPN through Giganews) and basically what happens is you use the OpenVPN software to connect to the VPN service that you buy (for as low as like $7 a month for secure service) and it will route all of your internet traffic through it so that your company never sees what you're doing online.

VMWare Workstation this is basically a piece of software that you run on your machine that allows you to install your own operating system on it and that operating system will share the internet connection with your "host" computer that the VMWare Workstation software is running on. So you just install a new copy of Windows on that and you'll basically have a computer running inside of a computer.

From there, you get a VPN (virtual private network) service, which you use software like OpenVPN to connect to a VPN service (I use VyprVPN through Giganews) and basically what happens is you use the OpenVPN software to connect to the VPN service that you buy (for as low as like $7 a month for secure service) and it will route all of your internet traffic through it so that your company never sees what you're doing online.

That's still a foreign language...Posted Image