• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Announcements you hope you never hear...

Watchman

"Sir, there has been a slight mix-up" as you awake from surgery.

You ever see the old movie "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx and Tommy Davidson? There's a scene were Tommy Davidson is in the hospital because of a gunshot wound and a patient in there switches their charts and just as Tommy is drifting off he hears the Dr talking about taking his balls and he passes out saying "don't take my balls, don't take my ...." I would hate for that to happen but man you'd have a hell of a settlement on your hands.

• Like 2

You ever see the old movie "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx and Tommy Davidson? There's a scene were Tommy Davidson is in the hospital because of a gunshot wound and a patient in there switches their charts and just as Tommy is drifting off he hears the Dr talking about taking his balls and he passes out saying "don't take my balls, don't take my ...." I would hate for that to happen but man you'd have a hell of a settlement on your hands.

Hilarity. I did see that movie.

Oh man, I used to go to school around the block from where Maury is taped. One of my good friends would keep insisting that we go during a half-day to be in the audience but I always declined because of the fear in the back of my head that he was actually setting me up for one of the "I have a secret crush" shows.

• Like 4

Oh man, I used to go to school around the block from where Maury is taped. One of my good friends would keep insisting that we go during a half-day to be in the audience but I always declined because of the fear in the back of my head that he was actually setting me up for one of the "I have a secret crush" shows.

That is f'n hilarious!! But I'm wondering if what you weren't really afraid of was that you might have those feelings in return and didn't know how to deal with them.

As far as a Hawk related feared announcement. Danny Ferry: "Rick Sund will be in charge of draft preparations as I focus more on negotiating with free agents"

Well, at least that's better than BK being in charge of the draft (I think).

That is f'n hilarious!! But I'm wondering if what you weren't really afraid of was that you might have those feelings in return and didn't know how to deal with them.

No, I didn't discover those feelings until I saw Tolliver on a beach in Maui. Posted Image

Well, at least that's better than BK being in charge of the draft (I think).

I guess the second announcement would be Sund walking up to the podium

"Thank you, Danny. We'll be focusing our scouting efforts on international prospects this summer. We've got this kid coming in on the storage compartment of a cargo ship sailing from Bratislava, we really like his potential and length."

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure you discovered those feelings LONG ago for @JCrossover Posted Image

Naw, I was just the Bundini Brown to Jamal's Ali. I helped name all of his crossovers like the "Shimmy Shammy Whammy Bammy" that he dropped on that Phoenix game winner.

• Like 1

Naw, I was just the Bundini Brown to Jamal's Ali. I helped name all of his crossovers like the "Shimmy Shammy Whammy Bammy" that he dropped on that Phoenix game winner.

I think you've got a bright future ahead of you in advertising with names like that!

Speaking of Jamal, I'm sure you saw his alley oop last night. They made me nostalgic on NBA TV this morning watching highlights when they said something like there was a time when doing something like that would get you knocked on your ass later in the game. Man I sure do miss those times!