Announcements you hope you never hear...

Watchman

the Hawks have resigned Josh Smith to a 5 year contract worth 75 million

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I kid - couldn't help myself.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Defense Adviosr: "Mr. President Nique - Kim Jun Un has just launched a nuclear missle and it has hit Los Angeles"

President Nique "That's what he does....."

Defense Advisor "Do you want to hit him with a barage of nuclear missles our own"

President Nique: "That' not really the shot you want to take"

Kobe just tried to stomp Jones' foot and missed. It broke Kobe's foot

and he will miss the next six weeks.

Jones will be suspended for two games because he moved his foot,

which caused the accidental miss by Kobe.

(I don't want to lose Jones for two games)

• Moderators

The one guy who didn't want to trade for Joe Johnson, and who hated Billy Knight? I'll take him over the rest of those clowns!

I'll pass on the one guy who sued his business partners after trying a hostile takeover of the team. Not one of the ASG clowns has brought as much negativity to this franchise as Mr. Belkin did when he tried to proclaim himself the sole decision-maker in his role as 1 of 9 owners.

I'll pass on the one guy who sued his business partners after trying a hostile takeover of the team. Not one of the ASG clowns has brought as much negativity to this franchise as Mr. Belkin did when he tried to proclaim himself the sole decision-maker in his role as 1 of 9 owners.

As bad as that was, he was still right about Joe Johnson and Billy Knight! Posted Image

• Moderators

As bad as that was, he was still right about Joe Johnson and Billy Knight! Posted Image

Knight and Belkin deserve each other.

"Marvin has great skills and athleticism, and we are thrilled to add him to our strong nucleus of versatile and exciting young players," said Steve Belkin, Hawks co-owner and Governor. "He is a terrific young man who competes hard and will contribute so much to our franchise both on and off the court. Billy (Knight) and his staff are making the right moves to build on our strong foundation and we look forward to an exciting summer and the upcoming season for Hawks fans and this franchise."

• Premium Member

"That foul was offensive, Al Horford""We regret to inform you, but we have sold out our allotment of Kobe Bryant jerseys tonight. We will offer free tickets to any future Hawk game to anybody that didn't receive their Kobe jersey"

Edited by cam1218
  • Like 2

• Moderators

After review at the league office, video replay confirmed that referees missed a foul call on Jones as he challenged Bryant's shot and did not give him the opportunity to land cleanly back on the floor. Bryant should have been granted two free throws.

Annoucement i wish i never heard.