• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew is the new Mr. Perfect

willthepureshooter

LD is solid, not great. He makes really poor roster/lineup changes that ill never understand. Then he will follow up with a brilliant play call from a timeout. Games like tonight make you wonder what his strategy is. There were a lot of players like Mack that got quality minutes. You've gotta wonder if he's playing Mack and Scott to see if they will be able to compete in the playoffs. Or if he is resting his other players.

Mack = Devin being out

Scott = Horford being out

nothing more, nothing less

The benching of Teague made no damn sense. He was having a great game and was getting to the rim whenever he wanted. Of course Boston was tackling him every time and getting away with it but that's the refs for you...

You guys bitch about Drew but the team is overachieving. I don't think LD is Phil Jackson but you're attacking him for a sorry team with an above average record. If you want to find fault with him look for his lack of reigning Josh Smith in. If Josh Smith followed directions he would be a top 20 NBA player.

Josh is not a top 20 player. He can't shoot. He is a top 20 defender though.

• Moderators

Wow. That was a remarkable string of posts.

GSUTEKE:

* People should criticize LD for not getting Josh to stop the bad jumpers. That is his worst fault as a coach.

ACTUAL RESPONSES:

* Sorry, Gsuteke, I can't let LD off the hook because he is an enabler of Josh shooting J's. Josh has shot tons of 3's under Drew and that is bad.

SUGGESTED REMIX OF RESPONSES:

* I agree Gsuteke. LD deserves blame because he has enabled Josh to shoot lots of bad jumpers.