Hawks vs Pacers now a TNT game

TheNorthCydeRises

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/15/celtics-game-canceled-ap.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Due to the Boston Marathon bombings today, the NBA ( with probably strong encouragement from the city of Boston ) cancelled tomorrow night's Celtics vs Pacers game. That was scheduled to be the early TNT game.

TNT replaced that game with our game, and the game will start at 8PM.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wish all the people affected by this tragedy the best, but this is sad that it takes a city to get bombed for the hometown network to put on the Hawks for the first time all season... SMH Am grateful that I can watch the game on TV tomorrow instead of streaming it...

lol you mean hawks vs raptors.

Oh god I despise when we are on national tv especially home games because it is pretty embarrassing. The TV personalities clown us and the national tv audience see how dead our home games are when we they are not filled with bulls, celtics, lakers, knicks, and heat fans.

• Like 1

lol you mean hawks vs raptors.

Oh god I despise when we are on national tv especially home games because it is pretty embarrassing. The TV personalities clown us and the national tv audience see how dead our home games are when we they are not filled with bulls, celtics, lakers, knicks, and heat fans.

at least we should be hearing any MVP chants by raptor fans.

• Like 1