• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What should be done about....

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Keeper, especially if Ferry wins the lotto and needs cheap guys to round out the bench... Solid rebounder with a shot that could become very respectable. Showed he can get 20 & 10 which could be valuable if we start piling up injuries again. Ivan stays too.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope we keep the guy. Seems to work hard, grabs boards, and knows to stay in the paint but can shoot when he has to. (Yes, I still remember that pre-season game where he drilled a clutch 3 to send it into overtime!!!)

But I just don't know what will happen. We've got 4 draft picks and LD sure didn't give the guy meaningful minutes - neither he nor Woody cared much about giving rookies a real chance to show their stuff.

But I'd really like to see the guy get another contract.

I agree with the majority. Scott seems like a good role player. You need those types of guys on every team. He'll never win a starting job, but he can contribute as a 10th-12th player on the roster.

Keeper definitely.

Why can't he be a starter? Because he is a 2nd round pick? Not saying that he is, but I don't think we've seen enough of him to determine exactly what he can or cannot be. Just like saying he can't play the 3 without seeing him succeed or fail at it. I hate that some players get pigeon-holed off the bat (I didn't see him play in college).

Who would have thought that Danny Green would be the starting SG in San Antonio.