• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does it ease anyone else that...

Endy9

This is what happens when you let your 3 most inefficient shooters take 52 combined shots.

Anthony, Smith, and Felton combined for a 39.4% eFG% in this game.

The rest of the team combined had a 60.6% eFG% on 33 shots.

In typical Mike Woodson fashion, he leaves the game in the hands of the shot chuckers and not the shot makers.

• Like 4

Didn't watch a lot of it but its a good point.

Indiana's starters shot a combined 63 times with a spread of 15 shots by the lead shot taker and 10 shots by the least shot taker in the starting line up. These 5 players had an eFG% of 65.1%.

The Knicks are largely an old, slow team that cannot get out and make plays in transition, and when the ball gets in Carmelo Anthony's or JR Smith's hands, it rarely touches anyone else's hands.

The Knicks are a very average team. They aren't built for the playoffs. They lucked out by drawing a Boston team that had no legs to stand on either.

Guest Walter

The Knicks are a very average team. They aren't built for the playoffs. They lucked out by drawing a Boston team that had no legs to stand on either.

They aren't built for the playoffs or aren't coached for the playoffs? Carmelo and Woodson are an ideal fit and still it is far from enough withwoodson's O.W

The Pacers beats the knicks the same way they beat the hawks, REFs!

46-18 ft attempts

Why the Pacers get this advantage is beyond me?

Melo had 8 FT,

The mafia $ was on Indiana, they all moved there and they are bitter towards NY now.

Heat will sweep them when they get all the calls next series!

Edited by iDash

The Pacers beats the knicks the same way they beat the hawks, REFs!

46-18 ft attempts

Why the Pacers get this advantage is beyond me?

Melo had 8 FT,

The mafia $ was on Indiana, they all moved there and are bitter towards NY now.

Heat will sweep them when they get all the calls next series!

NY had the same problem we had - jumpshooters don't get fouled so less foul attempts.

• Premium Member

It does make me feel a little better about losing game 6 at home. I also have to laugh at Woodson and his Knicks because they once again fail to live up to expectations. We haven't made a whole lot of noise in our 5 year playoff run, but the Knicks haven't done a thing and get a lot more respect than we do.

I also feel that if New York and Indiana are the #2 and #3 teams in the East right now, we have a great chance this off season to instantly become #2 behind Miami if Ferry plays his cards right.

• Like 2

The Pacers beats the knicks the same way they beat the hawks, REFs! 46-18 ft attemptsWhy the Pacers get this advantage is beyond me? Melo had 8 FT, The mafia $ was on Indiana, they all moved there and they are bitter towards NY now. Heat will sweep them when they get all the calls next series!

It will be interesting to see what happens when Indiana plays rough with James and company

It will be interesting to see what happens when Indiana plays rough with James and company

That will be the fun part of this series. Wade and Bron getting roughed up. IMO Chandler, Stoudamire, JR, and Kidd cost the Knicks any shot in this series and you have to give Hill, Stephenson, and Hibbert the defensive credit for that.

Edited by Buzzard

In my book, this year's playoffs couldn't have gone any better and I am at a complete ease right now because:1. Joe made Ferry look like a genius in game 7 vs. the Bulls.2. Dwight got swept.3. CP3 loses to the Grizz w/o much help from anyone.4. Woody loses in typical Woody fashion and will probably not coach another game in his head coaching career.5. The Rockets made the playoffs, giving us back-to-back picks in this years draft.6. The Hawks played well enough in game 3 and 4 to keep me content.7. My local team (Memphis) is proving to the world that team basketball wins and great coaching goes a long way. Blue collar basketball.Really the only icing on the cake would be to see the Pacers knock out the Heat and we watch Stern's head explode to a Grizz/Pacers final.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second all that and would like to add how much I enjoyed watching the Bulls beat up on the Heat. I like how these playoffs have showcased more basketball TEAMS than superstars. I hope the refs and league don't ruin it in the end all for money. Who cares if the Pacers and Grizz make the Finals ? It will be the return of parity. Something that has been missing from the NBA in so long.
  • Like 1

All of the final four teams play team ball. Even though Miami has the biggest stars in Wade and James, but they have surrounded them with guys that can space the floor with the three ball.Efficiency and team play is the name of the game.

They aren't built for the playoffs or aren't coached for the playoffs? Carmelo and Woodson are an ideal fit and still it is far from enough withwoodson's O.W

They are too old and they rely on the jump shot way too much. These are bad things in the playoffs.

All of the final four teams play team ball. Even though Miami has the biggest stars in Wade and James, but they have surrounded them with guys that can space the floor with the three ball.Efficiency and team play is the name of the game.

Not really. They play iso James or iso Wade with the shooters on the perimeter to keep teams from loading up the paint.

In my book, this year's playoffs couldn't have gone any better and I am at a complete ease right now because:1. Joe made Ferry look like a genius in game 7 vs. the Bulls.2. Dwight got swept.3. CP3 loses to the Grizz w/o much help from anyone.4. Woody loses in typical Woody fashion and will probably not coach another game in his head coaching career.5. The Rockets made the playoffs, giving us back-to-back picks in this years draft.6. The Hawks played well enough in game 3 and 4 to keep me content.7. My local team (Memphis) is proving to the world that team basketball wins and great coaching goes a long way. Blue collar basketball.Really the only icing on the cake would be to see the Pacers knock out the Heat and we watch Stern's head explode to a Grizz/Pacers final.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nodding my head....

1. No offense to Joe, and I appreciate his worth all those years. He made us relevant. But for some reason, I wanted Brooklyn to fail. I don't know why, i just did.

2. Hate the Lakers and all the drama. Glad they got swept too. Not because I'm hoping Dwight jumps ship....I just love when the Lakers and Celts lose.

3.I rooted for Memphis anyway. The Grizz have good players, and I'm a fan of Conley....for obvious reasons. Dude is good. It just took getting Mayo and Gay out of town. A PG with his skills having the ball in his hands with Randolph and Gasol...well, they're in the WC finals.

4. Woody has no offensive game plan....ever. Exposed again. I mean, his team got the number 2 seed. But when it matters....the playoffs, chuckers don't advance.

5. I love more draft picks...

6.Yeah, I figured we wouldn't beat Indiana. But our boyz played, and didn't look like idiots. They played. better team won.

The only thing I'm hope I'm wrong with....is Miami. They're not to Indiana. They're not losing to anyone in 7 games. I mean, all hell broke loose when Chicago beat them in game ONE...it was one game!!! What happened...well... we know. NOBODY is beating Miami in 7 games. King James and co., welcome to ring two.

Nodding my head....

The only thing I'm hope I'm wrong with....is Miami. They're not to Indiana. They're not losing to anyone in 7 games. I mean, all hell broke loose when Chicago beat them in game ONE...it was one game!!! What happened...well... we know. NOBODY is beating Miami in 7 games. King James and co., welcome to ring two.

Duncan, Parker, Manu could be the Heats kryptonite just like Dirk, Chandler, and JT was. Spurs did not look old at all today.

SO TRUE...its gonna be a barn burner :)

go Hawks!