• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There's always ONE GUY that freefalls through the draft

Can you post some videos of him on defense - I don't want another shooter/scorer who doesn't care about defense - no more one way players having to wonder if you have enough offense or defense on the floor all the time.

Can't find any . . because defense isn't his strong suit. He's an offensive guy. If we want defense, hustle, and rebounding, we may have to call back Damion James. But his offense sucks, so . . . what do we do then?

The coaching challenge with Shabazz at this point is changing his mentality. His mentality is that of a scorer, but he simply lacks the skill level to be an efficient scorer in the NBA. With his skill level, he has to learn to get his offense in the flow of the game and not aggressively seek his shot.

From a physical standpoint and a production standpoint, he is almost identical to Ruben Patterson when he came out of Cincinnati.

Guest Walter

How could u not draft this guy at 17. Perhaps the only lottery pick in the last 10 yrs to PLAY at the combine. This guy LOVES to ball! He will work as hard as anyone to get better and is already a scorer.W

Ruben Patterson was all defense..shabazz is all offense. Extreme opposites IMHO

Ruben Patterson also scored 23 P/40 while at Cincinnati with a 54% TS% and a 51% eFG%. Muhammad scored 22 P/40 with a similar TS% and eFG%.

I like him better as a 2 guard personally. Feel like he could be Joe without a handle at the 2. If he falls to us, sure, I'd take him. I might even trade a small asset to move up and get him. He has some red flags that I don't like though.

Guest Walter

I like him better as a 2 guard personally. Feel like he could be Joe without a handle at the 2. If he falls to us, sure, I'd take him. I might even trade a small asset to move up and get him. He has some red flags that I don't like though.

Boy, bazz as a 2. If we thought he could make that move after workouts, I'd be even more willing to move up a little.My workable, dream scenario? We exchange picks with Utah at 14 and 21, then draft Zeller, mcw, or bazz at 14.W