Buzzard

Chinky_eyed_hawk

Dolfan23

PSSSHHHRRR87

coachx

jy23

northcyde

capstone

Oh I think that cappy was quite bold for not posting in un-bold!

• Like 2

• Moderators

AHF

Alex

Lethalweapon3

Colin

JayBirdHawk

AtlHawk3

alejandro09

Buzzard

Chinky_eyed_hawk

Dolfan23

PSSSHHHRRR87

coachx

jy23

northcyde

capstone

Diesel

We'll give this about another day for signups and then kick things off. I will be PMing two people to assist in selecting the draft order so keep an eye out for that.

Just to make it clear to everyone, it is not ok to put Diesel, or any other member down. We all need to learn to respect each other. Diesel please try and have a little more respect for yourself man!

you made me choke on my coffee...lol

AHFAlex Lethalweapon3ColinJayBirdHawkAtlHawk3alejandro09BuzzardChinky_eyed_hawkDolfan23PSSSHHHRRR87coachxjy23northcydecapstone Diesel * * * We'll give this about another day for signups and then kick things off. I will be PMing two people to assist in selecting the draft order so keep an eye out for that.

How do you go about selecting the draft order?

• Moderators

How do you go about selecting the draft order?

I will PM one member and have them arrange the names in a random order.

I will PM a second member and have them independently arrange the numbers 1 through the # of teams in an order.

I will then pair up the two lists and that will be the draft order.

I will PM one member and have them arrange the names in a random order. I will PM a second member and have them independently arrange the numbers 1 through the # of teams in an order. I will then pair up the two lists and that will be the draft order.

Cool thanks

• Moderators

He basically says I will screw Dolfan and then claim the rest is random. At least that's what happened last year.

Yeah - Dolfan will absolutely not be picking the names or numbers. No worries.

Yeah - Dolfan will absolutely not be picking the names or numbers. No worries.

Oh yeah no worries there. And I know that I'm going to end up with the 7th or 8th pick and be forced to build my team around the Al Jefferson's and OJ Mayo's of the world. :kickcan:

Perhaps I'm missing it but where are Wretch, Sothron, MaceCase, KB21, Hawksfanatic and others at? I mean those are some of the more irregular regular posters here and all consider themselves to be knowledgeable but none of them have apparently signed up.

Edit - and I don't see the Joker / Leadership on here either. No soup for you, 1 year, if you don't participate!

• Moderators

I will PM one member and have them arrange the names in a random order. I will PM a second member and have them independently arrange the numbers 1 through the # of teams in an order. I will then pair up the two lists and that will be the draft order.

...or you could enter the names into this and hit the button three times to get the draft order... Word Randomizer

...or you could enter the names into this and hit the button three times to get the draft order... Word Randomizer

I think that's what he does with each of those people. I seem to remember him having them use a randomizer and then sending each of those random results back to him, which gets you the order. This way nobody can accuse him of cheating. But if I get a middle of the round pick again I'm certainly gonna start throwing some stones LOL.

• Like 1

I'm in, but I have a question about this.

Is this something we will be keeping track of during the season, or is this just a way that each of us can show how we would build a team?

We usually do a midseason and then after season review and I think we've settled on Win Shares to decide which teams are better. Unfortunately not all of the teams go through the process of tracking down their Win Shares and I think so far only 4 of the 17 teams from last year put theirs in since AHF posted the after season review yesterday.

It's a lot of fun though and once the draft is over you don't really put in much work until you track your stats at midseason and then again after the season.

But basically yes it's just a way of showing how each of us would build a team using this years draft eligible players plus veterans that are out there.

We usually do a midseason and then after season review and I think we've settled on Win Shares to decide which teams are better. Unfortunately not all of the teams go through the process of tracking down their Win Shares and I think so far only 4 of the 17 teams from last year put theirs in since AHF posted the after season review yesterday.

It's a lot of fun though and once the draft is over you don't really put in much work until you track your stats at midseason and then again after the season.

But basically yes it's just a way of showing how each of us would build a team using this years draft eligible players plus veterans that are out there.

I really don't use win/share to make my picks. Last night was the first time I went and took a hard look at it. I blew my draft with four picks Sullinger Odom, Billups, and Beasley while getting what I think is below average production from my top two, Cousins and Wall.

I still like Cousins and Wall, but those other four are toast in my draft list now.