• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft Sign-Up Thread

AHF

Middle of the round again this year. Maybe next year I'll get an early pick.

Stats are so tightly bunched. When it comes to fantasy drafts, I prefer the later picks. By the time I pick again at 33, chances are high there will not be a top 20 player left on the board.

Depending on how far people reach, you at least have a chance to get two top 20s.

• Moderators

Stats are so tightly bunched. When it comes to fantasy drafts, I prefer the later picks. By the time I pick again at 33, chances are high there will not be a top 20 player left on the board.

Depending on how far people reach, you at least have a chance to get two top 20s.

This year I would pick one of the top 2 slots if I had my choice and I don't think any other picks offer similar value.

I had 9 last year and 10 this year so I understand. The common denominator here being AHF so it's very curious!At least you're guaranteed to have 2 top 20 players.

I don't love #7 that much better if it helps any.

This year I would pick one of the top 2 slots if I had my choice and I don't think any other picks offer similar value.

I see your point. Bron and Durant for sure but if not that, I think having a shot at two top twenties is the road to take.

• Moderators

Oh, procrastination has claimed another worthwhile opportunity for me again.[lament] [/lament]

You are #1 on the co-owner/fill-in list now. Just be ready for the call!

Wow, dead f'ing last. Does someone on here hate me? Do I come off as something negative? Do I offend you? lol Is what it is...

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was dead least last year and ended up with James Harden, Stephen Curry, Luol Deng, Lamarcus Aldridge, and DeAndre Jordan......not a bad starting 5. Being able to pick 2 players together each round is nice.

I was dead least last year and ended up with James Harden, Stephen Curry, Luol Deng, Lamarcus Aldridge, and DeAndre Jordan......not a bad starting 5. Being able to pick 2 players together each round is nice.

Harden 4th/12.8 and Curry 7th/11.2 could have both gone in the top ten from a win share perspective and a GM would have been spot on taking them there. Hell of a draft coach.

• Moderators
Yeah but last year Harden was a sixth man and it was pre-breakout Curry. Also, we only had 13 or 14 teams. I'll likely be selecting Lowry and Evans at those picks. I selected almost last last year and ended up w/ DW8 and Melo, so we'll see.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read a day or so ago this would be starting in two days. Did I miss the announced start day?

Yep and you missed your 1st pick as well...

Oh, procrastination has claimed another worthwhile opportunity for me again.[lament] [/lament]

Don't say I didn't try as I sent you a PM a few days encouraging you to join.

• Like 1

You did a great job! I did a dbl take then dbl checked my inbox lmao

To honestly answer your question I don't think that AHF announced a start date.

It doesn't! Posted Image