139. AtlHawk3 - Nate Robinson

140. Diesel - Andrea Bargnani

141. Buzzard -

142. KB21 -

143. jy23 -

144. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

With the 141st pick in the draft the Flocking Buzzards take Cody Zeller. We felt we needed a PF/C type to fill a obvious void at times when we want to go into a twin tower mode; playing Zeller alongside Gasol. Cody's skill sets are primarily on the offensive end of the floor at this time in his development; but with his size, work ethic, and BBIQ we feel he will continue to grow. We think he is a perfect fit, spelling Gasol maybe 10 to 20 minutes a night while also getting in some work at PF in the very near near future.

This from draft express:

"Zeller sports a near-complete offensive game, as he's capable of scoring in virtually every way possible from almost anywhere on the floor and gets to the free throw line nearly ten times per-40, an unbelievable rate. He's a very dangerous weapon in particular in the low-post, capable of slithering his way around defenders with quick spin-moves and excellent body control, and turning to either shoulder with very soft touch. A very good ball-handler for his size, he's also adept at beating defenders off the dribble with an excellent first step going left or right, and then finishing with either hand in a variety of creative ways, sometimes using the glass.

From DraftExpress.comhttp://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2Yn34pfIi

KB has been PM'd

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

With the 142nd pick, the KB21 Bombers select Jeremy Lin, point guard from the Houston Rockets.

I'm shocked he is still on the board. I love this guy's game, and I am overjoyed to be able to get him this late in the draft process. Jeremy Lin is a tremendous penetrating point guard who creates a lot of baskets around the rim for his teammates. This past season, 55% of his assists lead to baskets around the rim, which was among the highest in the NBA. Because my team is being built around the three point shot and the rim shot, I feel he is a great addition to my team with his ability to penetrate and create buckets around the basket.

• Like 1

With the 142nd pick, the KB21 Bombers select Jeremy Lin, point guard from the Houston Rockets.

I'm shocked he is still on the board. I love this guy's game, and I am overjoyed to be able to get him this late in the draft process. Jeremy Lin is a tremendous penetrating point guard who creates a lot of baskets around the rim for his teammates. This past season, 55% of his assists lead to baskets around the rim, which was among the highest in the NBA. Because my team is being built around the three point shot and the rim shot, I feel he is a great addition to my team with his ability to penetrate and create buckets around the basket.

I was thinking of getting him, but then I realized that his teammate was James Harden, who needs the ball in his hands almost 99.99999999999999% of the time.

Yeah Lin cannot be himself unless he's dominating the ball. I'm on my phone so not sure who KBs other guards are but I had Lin last year and wasn't taking him or Jennings again this year.

He has three starting NBA PG's now. Tremendous depth at that position. Similar to the type of depth I think I have at my two forward spots. I was thinking about Lin for sure and was hoping he made it one more turn! His win share was just not enough to justify passing a needed big man.

PG depth is much easier to find than a BU center this late. I am hoping Zeller turns out to be a keeper. A good sign is the draft day rumor was the Bobcat brain trust wanted him pretty badly with the exception of Jordan ;)

He has three starting NBA PG's now. Tremendous depth at that position. Similar to the type of depth I think I have at my two forward spots. I was thinking about Lin for sure and was hoping he made it one more turn! His win share was just not enough to justify passing a needed big man.

PG depth is much easier to find than a BU center this late. I am hoping Zeller turns out to be a keeper. A good sign is the draft day rumor was the Bobcat brain trust wanted him pretty badly with the exception of Jordan Posted Image

That's right I see now, KB is still going with George Hill at SG. Peculiar choice for me as I'd let Hill back Paul up and I'd have gone after a legit SG in this round vs going after Lin.

BTW I like Zeller but I think you could have waited another round or two to grab him.

That's right I see now, KB is still going with George Hill at SG. Peculiar choice for me as I'd let Hill back Paul up and I'd have gone after a legit SG in this round vs going after Lin.

BTW I like Zeller but I think you could have waited another round or two to grab him.

The pickings are so thin now for a starting pf/center I may have panicked. I do think Zeller is going to get some good playing time with their release of [EDIT].

I also think KB could care less about positions. Its like a fantasy draft for him. WS is all he cares about and I get that 100%. I just could not stand the idea of having Thabo as my starting SF with so much scoring and rebounding talent still on the board.

WS just like any other fantasy points system change a lot from season to season. Josh Smith was a top 30 player two or three years in a row until last season.

Edited by Dolfan23

The pickings are so thin now for a starting pf/center I may have panicked. I do think Zeller is going to get some good playing time with their release of [EDIT].

I also think KB could care less about positions. Its like a fantasy draft for him. WS is all he cares about and I get that 100%. I just could not stand the idea of having Thabo as my starting SF with so much scoring and rebounding talent still on the board.

WS just like any other fantasy points system change a lot from season to season. Josh Smith was a top 30 player two or three years in a row until last season.

Nah that's not panicking. Panicking is taking Noel in the 3rd round when he probably would have been there in the 6th lol

KB will be able to play defense and will get win shares but scoring is gonna be ugly on that team.

With my next pick I'm rolling with ISIAH THOMAS

• Like 1