• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

Trying to catch up here but Chinky did you select both of the Morris twins? Meaning jy23 is back on the clock now?

Did jy23's prior pick select someone available?

Did jy23's prior pick select someone available?

It is confusing right now. The only things I no for certain is I am not on the clock and nether is KB who picks in front of me this round.

Chinky_eyed_hawk picked M Morris. Two M Morris's, so more confusion lol

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

Ok....did chink take two people or no? In any case I'm going with old faithful LARRY BROWN...he's been my coach in every league we've fine even tho he's not coaching right now. I just feel that if he decided to come back he could coach rings around everyone in the league. And I'm also going with STEVE NOVAK

I was trying to cook up a little drama/suspense with my pick initially. Not knowing I would have to step away for a couple of hours, I was not able to go into detail about my pick.

So to clear up confusion, and to avoid having my player being picked(Novak,Thompson) while I play head games, I will go ahead and say that my first pick is Markieff Morris, and I will leave the other Morris up for grabs. Sorry about the confusion, but I expected to be online to jaw back and forth etc.

That being said. With the 217th pick in the Hawksquawk summer dynasty draft Chinky Eyed Hawk does not pick the other Morris sibling and instead opts to go with Razor Ramon Sessions pg.

Posted Image

PG Jrue Holiday/Dennis Schröder/Ramon Sessions

SG Eric Gordon/Marcus Thornton/Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

SF LeBron James/Carlos Delfino

PF Chris Bosh/Markieff Morris

C Spencer Hawes/Robin Lopez

Led by the incomparable Rick Carlisle

• Like 1

• Moderators

If I'm counting right, there are 7 teams left that will need to draft a coach sometime in the last two rounds.

~lw3

Y'all can correct this if it's inaccurate, but as far as I can tell, here are the seven GMsquawkers with coaching picks left to be made:

KB21

Buzzard

AHF

Dolfan23

capstone21

MrNique

coachx

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Y'all can correct this if it's inaccurate, but as far as I can tell, here are the seven GMsquawkers with coaching picks left to be made:

KB21

Buzzard

AHF

Dolfan23

capstone21

MrNique

coachx

~lw3

Has anybody ever not selected a coach and only had players?Posted Image

Sorry that I'm late making my pick. I had a headache last night and went to bed early, and I'm at work today.

With the 129th pick in the draft, the KB21 Bombers selects Mike Muscala, C/PF, from the Atlanta Hawks.

I know some are wondering why I made this pick. He may not even get signed to an NBA contract this year. Well, that is a chance I'm willing to take. The fact of the matter is, this guy was statistically the best prospect in the NBA draft among all the center prospects that were drafted. He comes from a small conference, so competition level is an issue, but this is a player with size and skill. He was the best scoring big man in the draft and the best rebounding big man in the draft.

• Like 1

Getting this is quick. We take Luke Ridnour. Write up later today.

Diesel was PM'd

Luke Ridnour finishes out our lineup with style and class. The man has played many a year in the NBA and not once uttered a complaint concerning his playing time. During his first years in the NBA, Luke was considered a poor shooter; but over his last four seasons his FG% is a extremely respectable .460%

We think Luke will fill in quite well as our 3rd PG and quite frankly, could be one of the top five 6th men in the NBA this season.

Edited by Buzzard