• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'll cry tears of joy if we land Oladipo or Burke

NBASupes

I wasn't talking about his rookie year. I was talking about before his SR year of HS.

He didn't change that much his senior year of high school either. I've got pictures on my hard drive someplace from when he was playing with Josh and he was huge then. I don't care to go and search for them but they exist so you're going nowhere fast with this one.

He didn't change that much his senior year of high school either. I've got pictures on my hard drive someplace from when he was playing with Josh and he was huge then. I don't care to go and search for them but they exist so you're going nowhere fast with this one.

Yes it does. I was guarding him, I knew how big he was compared to me.

I will actually take up for Leadership here.Howard was skinny in HS. I toured the ATL that year watching Lou Williams, Mike Mercer, Channing Toney, Randolph Morris, and Dwight Howard.Berkmar HS had Andrew Toney's son and South Gwinnett had Williams and Mercer. My cousin wa s playing for North Gwinnett then in their region.Howard was in a smaller division. Morris used to bully Howard around when Landmark Christian played SouthWest Atlanta Christian........yes the same Morris who played for Kentucky and the Hawks. In fact Morris got the best of him and Landmark won most of the time,Howard was skinny in HS.......but was an athlete freak. He was skinny but with broad shoulders. Kind of like Anthony Davis. Those broad shoulders allowed him to add the muscle he has now.

Edited by coachx

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

He didn't start lifting till his SR year. We keep telling you this but you keep ignoring it. He was trying to prepare his body for the NBA since he was a favorite to go #1 that upcoming year. All of the pics you posted are from his SR once he started lifting.

Oh man come on don't start with this stuff again scout / insider. Please just stop. You can be liked around here without resorting to fabricating stories.

I don't have to tell stories. I never do. I have other accounts on numerous other sites. I am 100% all the time and I never try to lie even if I am dead wrong. You don't have to disrespect me Dolfan.

I don't have to tell stories. I never do. I have other accounts on numerous other sites. I am 100% all the time and I never try to lie even if I am dead wrong. You don't have to disrespect me Dolfan.

Really, me disrespect you? I just saw this in the status updates section and this is blatant disrespect of this site and of me by pretending to be someone else so you think it's a stretch for me to question you when you've been proven to be a liar in the past and tried to play me in the status updates.

Dolfan23

Oh man the Raiders suck!! Only got a 2nd round pick to move from 3 to 12? Welcome to Miami Dion f'n Jordan!!

Hide Comments
Posted Image
10 May Delete
Leadership

Are you the mod who validates posters? I seen several on here and I am not sure?