• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Honestly, I would be happy with this lineup next year

NBASupes

PG: Burke, superstar potential with Horf.

SG: Jenkins

SF: Paul Pierce

PF: Al Horford who will be much better with Burke running elite PnR's offensively.

C: Bynum, insure his contract of course.

6th man: Lou

Bring Zaza or Petro as a backup for Bynum

I would be happy with this squad. I think we could contend in the playoffs with this squad.

I don't like this lineup defensively. Burke and Jenkins can't both start. Jenkins isn't athletic enough and Burke is too small. Unless Jenkins improves a bit more we won't be able to play this. Pierce is getting old so his defensive skills are fading. I love Al but his D is decent at best. Bynum is alright defensively but he won't be able to cover everyone's mistakes.

PF: Al Horford who will be much better with Burke running elite PnR's offensively.

I would be happy with this squad. I think we could contend in the playoffs with this squad.

Posted Image

Stop

• Like 2

I don't like this lineup defensively. Burke and Jenkins can't both start. Jenkins isn't athletic enough and Burke is too small. Unless Jenkins improves a bit more we won't be able to play this. Pierce is getting old so his defensive skills are fading. I love Al but his D is decent at best. Bynum is alright defensively but he won't be able to cover everyone's mistakes.

I agree on Burke/Jenkins being out-matched. PP can still play some really good D. Horford is one of the better defensive players in the NBA. Not sure what makes you think he is just average at it. Bynum is okay on D. He takes up space and clogs the lane which is good seeing as we got two undersized guards.

I agree on Burke/Jenkins being out-matched. PP can still play some really good D. Horford is one of the better defensive players in the NBA. Not sure what makes you think he is just average at it. Bynum is okay on D. He takes up space and clogs the lane which is good seeing as we got two undersized guards.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Burke is probably a couple years away from really contributing...

I don't know if he will be better then Teague...

I would rather target a SG or SF in the draft then TB

He is a couple years away from reaching his potential but he can contribute right now

He's already much better than Jeff.

PG: Burke, superstar potential with Horf. SG: JenkinsSF: Paul PiercePF: Al Horford who will be much better with Burke running elite PnR's offensively. C: Bynum, insure his contract of course. 6th man: LouBring Zaza or Petro as a backup for Bynum I would be happy with this squad. I think we could contend in the playoffs with this squad.

You do remember the chaos that ensued when I suggested adding Bynum right? HahaI like this squad but pierce is aging and I'm not sure he will stay at his elite level much longer. To me this team can be good but I don't know if we will be a contender. Unless we draft accordingly to have a SF ready to step in when needed.But I applaud your courage in bringing the name Bynum as a possibility.
  • Like 1

You do remember the chaos that ensued when I suggested adding Bynum right? HahaI like this squad but pierce is aging and I'm not sure he will stay at his elite level much longer. To me this team can be good but I don't know if we will be a contender. Unless we draft accordingly to have a SF ready to step in when needed.But I applaud your courage in bringing the name Bynum as a possibility.

Giving Bynum a huge max deal for a year would be better than giving Al Jefferson a 4-5 year near max deal.

• Like 2

Giving Bynum a huge max deal for a year would be better than giving Al Jefferson a 4-5 year near max deal.

You sure about that. Jefferson will be able for most games. One mistake doesn't change the fact that the other will still be a mistake.

You sure about that. Jefferson will be able for most games. One mistake doesn't change the fact that the other will still be a mistake.

Bynum plays well = good for us; he is hurt = tank and we move on the next year.

Jefferson guarantees mediocrity for the next 4-5 years.

• Like 1

Posted Image

• Premium Member

Boo and Hiss.

This is a 1/2 star thought.

Bynum is prolly the worst possible pickup we can make... and that includes Keith Closs.

Paul Pierce is old. Really old. We will not be this slow of a team. Also, I think Pierce injury status is not good for us.

Teague is better than Burke and may continue to be.. although I loved Burke in College.

Something better:

Jefferson

Horford

MKG

IGGY

Teague.