• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All Posters please read

Chinky_eyed_hawk

I know we are all excited about the pending moves over the next couple of weeks and all have a dream scenarios but something has to be said:

Please please please please... and I know this has been said over many threads over the past several weeks/months but once again....

NO MORE S&T POSTS CONCERNING THE FOLLOWING HAWKS PLAYERS IN REFERENCE TO THURSDAY'S DRAFT:

JOSH SMITH

JEFF TEAGUE

It can't happen. It won't happen. No matte what team you insert. No matter what player you covet.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Let get real for a second. Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Let get real for a second.Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

Damn dawg.

• Like 1

So can we send Teague and Smoove to the Cavs for Waiters and the 1st pick? (Green)

Lol you gotta actually make the text green to make it sarcastic. And God please no Waiters! I was thrilled when that bum left Syracuse I certainly don't want him back!

Let get real for a second. Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

Everyone has a little inner retard / idiot in them. Especially me but I'm not ashamed of it!
  • Like 1

• Moderators

That cuts real deep man... Real deep. :cry:

Let get real for a second.Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

Sometimes my inner thoughts uncontrollably end up on the screen. You know we all think it, though......or at least 1/2 of us ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=David+Chappelle+When+keeping+it+real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhZxnqi7BOc

• Moderators
I take it you consider yourself in the half he mentioned?
:sarcasm: ...and no I don't... I may not completely understand the CBA or know all of the facts and may be nothing more than a diehard homer, but I do try to make intelligent posts and have an understanding of the other 29 teams. I do attempt to learn about the draft and the guys in it and what is possible for the Hawks going forward. I know a lot but yet I don't... Also, I try to be a friendly, understanding, unbiased poster who rarely stir the pot (sometimes it's fun to watch people's heads explode, lol), but anger and frustration has been known to get the worst of me at times. I own up to everything though.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

:sarcasm: ...and no I don't... I may not completely understand the CBA or know all of the facts and may be nothing more than a diehard homer, but I do try to make intelligent posts and have an understanding of the other 29 teams. I do attempt to learn about the draft and the guys in it and what is possible for the Hawks going forward. I know a lot but yet I don't... Also, I try to be a friendly, understanding, unbiased poster who rarely stir the pot (sometimes it's fun to watch people's heads explode, lol), but anger and frustration has been known to get the worst of me at times. I own up to everything though.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imma a big dumb idit.

I know we are all excited about the pending moves over the next couple of weeks and all have a dream scenarios but something has to be said:

Please please please please... and I know this has been said over many threads over the past several weeks/months but once again....

NO MORE S&T POSTS CONCERNING THE FOLLOWING HAWKS PLAYERS IN REFERENCE TO THURSDAY'S DRAFT:

JOSH SMITH

JEFF TEAGUE

It can't happen. It won't happen. No matte what team you insert. No matter what player you covet.

Thank you.

OK, but shouldn't we also get rid of the Dwight Howard and/or Chris Paul are coming to Atlanta threads? It can't happen. It won't happen.........Then again, maybe I am in the wrong half.

BTW - I just noticed on the picture to the left that Al is the only guy not smiling. Think that means something?

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

OK, but shouldn't we also get rid of the Dwight Howard and/or Chris Paul are coming to Atlanta threads? It can't happen. It won't happen.........Then again, maybe I am in the wrong half.

BTW - I just noticed on the picture to the left that Al is the only guy not smiling. Think that means something?

LOL it means when I did the photo chop that I couldn't find a picture of him smiling in a white jersey that was high enough quality to use.

I honestly did laugh out loud when I first read this.

• Like 1

I honestly did laugh out loud when I first read this.

Quit reading and get to picking in the dynasty draft! I'm pretty sure you were 1st alternate and now Colin needs you to take over his team and we're waiting on you. Idiot!

• Like 1