• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thomas Robinson available for a draft pick

gurpilo

Houston is talking about a trade for pick number 19 or 20.

I would do it for pick 18 in a heartbeat, he is a very good prospect on a stronger draft class, he is much bigger value than the value we could obtain with that pcik on this draft, we need bodies, we need depth, we need young talent, this would be an awesome trade for us, thoughts?

Outside of good rebounding numbers, he was a bust last year and looks like he might not have what it takes to make it at this level. We are far better off taking one of the young C prospects with one of those picks than to trade for him.

First season on the NBA is always difficult for a big man, he is not undersized, in fact he has a good size for the PF position 6'9" and 244 lbs, excellent rebounder, good defense, very good motor, athletic, can score inside, averaged 4,5 ppg, and 4,1rpg on 13 mpg if given the time I can see him averaging 12 ppg, 11rpg, 1,5 spg, 1 bpg that would be good numbers for a PF. He is compared to Al Horford, that's not bad.

I understand he is not a good fit, our bigger needs are at C, SG and SF but I see a high upgrade in terms of talent compared to the guys we could select at 17 and 18th pick unless Adams and KCP or Muhammad are availalble. He is much better than Plumlee and Ollynik that are more PF than C, I don't see Dieng as a reliable starter on the future and Gobert is not strong enough to play on the NBA. We have just 4 players under contract we need players to compete.

First season on the NBA is always difficult for a big man, he is not undersized, in fact he has a good size for the PF position 6'9" and 244 lbs, excellent rebounder, good defense, very good motor, athletic, can score inside, averaged 4,5 ppg, and 4,1rpg on 13 mpg if given the time I can see him averaging 12 ppg, 11rpg, 1,5 spg, 1 bpg that would be good numbers for a PF. He is compared to Al Horford, that's not bad.

I understand he is not a good fit, our bigger needs are at C, SG and SF but I see a high upgrade in terms of talent compared to the guys we could select at 17 and 18th pick unless Adams and KCP or Muhammad are availalble. He is much better than Plumlee and Ollynik that are more PF than C, I don't see Dieng as a reliable starter on the future and Gobert is not strong enough to play on the NBA. We have just 4 players under contract we need players to compete.

42% shooting due to a lack of explosiveness combined with only being 6'9 in shoes is going to keep him from ever be a starting caliber NBA player. At best he's Shelden Williams and I don't think he's going to be that good even. I could be wrong but I don't see it.

I think he needs a lot more development as he looked completely lost last year. The only thing with him is that he's got a chip on his shoulder and he's a fierce guy that is a "nasty" dude. Having said that I think I'd like to keep our pick.

Houston is talking about a trade for pick number 19 or 20.

I would do it for pick 18 in a heartbeat, he is a very good prospect on a stronger draft class, he is much bigger value than the value we could obtain with that pcik on this draft, we need bodies, we need depth, we need young talent, this would be an awesome trade for us, thoughts?

I would think a lot has to depend on our intentions/ability to re-sign Ivan. Ivan has shown that he can play backup PF and emergency center. If we can keep him we should probably go for BPA with both first round picks (and hope 1 really works out and the other can at least give us some depth).