• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still scratching my head....

IllestPamfilis

I'll go ahead and say I'm just about sold on this German kid, but this guy Lucas Nogueira

is just a head scratch-er to me. We could have had the next Dikembe Mutombo in Dieng from Louisville. I honestly think Mike Muscala will show us more than this big man from Brazil. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised seeing that Danny and Bud followed the Spurs "way of things". We got a steal in Muscala. Anybody else wondering why we took "Bebe" over Dieng?

Dieng had/has knee concerns, he's 23, and he has less upside and potential than Bebe. Bebe, if you give him time to develop into a very good player, will erase any concerns you have over him as a player.

• Like 2

i definately felt like one of our draft pick should have been dieng,b/c how many european centers are physical instead of finess, how ever lokking at the little film ive seen on him he at least looks like he could give us noah type effort & he doesnt look like a plouder running down the court.we definately needed an atheletic guard.we got that in jared cunnigham somebody at least 6-5.they say thid grman guy is out of sight. we will see ( to me he looks like another lou to the 2nd power)

Dieng is only 6'9". He won't ever be on Deke's level. Dieng is a best a poor man's Ibaka. I like Bebe. I think he could be the next good, reliable foreign center in the league like Nene, Noah, etc.

No need to hate, Dieng is much smarter right now than Ibaka ever was. He is going to be a solid center. Bebe has potential to be a good center. Just a better investment and we are building around movement Basketball. Bebe fits that, Dieng doesn't.

• Like 1