Beverly 788k

Jones 1.5

Greg Smith 850k

White 1.7

Cannan 450k

Robinson 3.5

Motiejunas 1.4

Around 58.514. Barely under the cap.

I like our team better. I think Shredder is the perfect PG for D12/Horf. Iggy can guard Lebron and hit corner threes and is the ultimate role player. Korver can shoot threes and move off the ball well as well as play with high BBIQ. Shredder even at 19, is more than talented enough to lead us to a ring.

Houston is a uptempo team. They struggle in the half court. Harden is 10% shooting in losses than wins. They live and die by the three. No one has very high BBIQ on that team at all.

That Houston lineup is atrocious. Asik and Howard CANNOT play together and that bench would be almost worthless.And yet... they're going to win this sweepstakes and we're not. NBA life's not fair.(p.s. - If we can re-sign Korver for only $3m I'm going to do a dance of joy.)

A. Can't afford him with D12 max and resigning Iggy. It will have to be either sign Iggy or resign Teague. You can't have both and give D12 the max.[/quote

I get that but at this point we have extended the qualifying offer so unless someone else makes him an offer isnt he a Hawk?

Jeff isn't going to sign the QO, he probably will get more in FA from another team and long term stability. But just to have his rights, we offered him the QO even if we don't have intentions of bring him back.

Harden is a superstar the sane way joe Johnson was

Joe Johnson was in no way EVER a superstar. He had superstar-ish stats for a year or two but he never had superstar demeanor, never had superstar marketability, and probably never got superstar calls from the officials.

Harden is a superstar.

Joe Johnson was in no way EVER a superstar. He had superstar-ish stats for a year or two but he never had superstar demeanor, never had superstar marketability, and probably never got superstar calls from the officials.

Harden is a superstar.

So do you blame the NBA for manufacturing superstars or Joe Johnson for not growing a beard?

Harden is a superstar.

Joe put up pretty similar numbers to Harden in his second year with the Hawks and just declined every year after that. I am not sold on Harden yet.

I'd rather have Harden because he will get to the FT line in the big games while Al will not.

His game is shoot a three or drive and try to draw a foul. He doesn't have an inside-outside game. He doesn't play team defense and his man defense isn't much. He isn't that smart. Give me Joe all day over Harden.

Harden doesn't play championship ball like prime Joe but Harden is a legit #1 option, Joe never was.

Edited by Leadership

His game is shoot a three or drive and try to draw a foul. He doesn't have an inside-outside game. He doesn't play team defense and his man defense isn't much. He isn't that smart. Give me Joe all day over Harden.

Harden doesn't play championship ball like prime Joe but Harden is a legit #1 option, Joe never was.

Joe didn't play championship ball when he was here. He mostly underperformed. In the playoffs.

I know what his game is, but I'd rather have Harden as a number one option. Al's offensive game is soft as a go to guy.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

But I would probably prefer Harden as a 2nd option and Al has a 3rd overall. Al is like a Brian Grant or someone. A good efficient 3rd option type of guy. Al is a better player than Brian was, but his role on a contender should be a 3rd option.

Edited by Hotlanta1981