• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hopfully Howard chooses soon

capstone21

• Admin

He's staying in LA. I'd put it at 1000 to 1 odds right now. Once the Lakers make their pitch it will be all she wrote, if it's not already.

I really think it is the Rockets. If it is not the rockets he will be pressured to stay in LA. I bet he regrets the whole mess last season and stayed with Orlando one more season.

• Admin

I hope Ferry has moved on,,,Kinda need NBA players on this empty roster!

WOrst case (maybe best) we don't get anyone of merit and somehow end up with Wiggins next season (after a LONG season of losing) .... pairing him with Al would be awesome.

• Premium Member

WOrst case (maybe best) we don't get anyone of merit and somehow end up with Wiggins next season (after a LONG season of losing) .... pairing him with Al would be awesome.

Nope..That's the best case scenario...The worst is we suffer through a miserable season and then draft another Sheldon Williams

• Like 1

Pairing Dwight with Al is awesome. I wonder if DF really wants Dwight. I wonder why Dominique was not there. This "change the culture" thing is kinda creepy. Has 'Nique been put away for this culture change? If it happens that DF did not really go after Dwight, this era is going to be long and painful. Because a slow route in the NBA is painful. D12 means so much for this franchise. DF need to recognize the attendance and the tele broadcast. No one is interested without a star.

Edited by Swatguy

• Admin

Pairing Dwight with Al is awesome. I wonder if DF really wants Dwight. I wonder why Dominique was not there. This "change the culture" thing is kinda creepy. Has 'Nique been put away for this culture change? If it happens that DF did not really go after Dwight, this era is going to be long and painful. Because a slow route in the NBA is painful. D12 means so much for this franchise. DF need recognize the attendance and the tele broadcast. No one is interested without a star.

I am sure he wants him but bringing in a star is easier said then done.

So we can move on ...

He is not coming here so I hope he doesn't handcuff our off season too long

Oh ye of little faith. It's a long-shot yes, but you never know. If we don't get Dwight, everyone wants us to tank right? Who cares who we sign. I feel you though. So many people are agreeing to deals early on in FA. Makes you wonder who will be left when Dwight decides to give his verbal commitment

"Hey Fans - Remember those losing season we endured 6 years ago and we were in the lottery but still didnt receive the #1 pick. Guess what we are going to try that again so we can wish and hope for a #1pick and pick Wiggins, eventhough he could go the Marcus Smart route and stay in college one more year, or even if we dont win the lottery like the Bobcats didnt the last few years... please support us."

Hawks Management

Tanking is a losers mentality...please wake up

Edited by wolvetigers
  • Like 2

• Admin

"Hey Fans - Remember those losing season we endured 6 years ago and we were in the lottery but still didnt receive the #1 pick. Guess what we are going to try that again so we can wish and hope for a #1pick and pick Wiggins, eventhough he could go the Marcus Smart route and stay in college one more year, or even if we dont win the lottery like the Bobcats didnt the last few years... please support us."

Hawks Management

I don't want to tank...I remember that 13 win season and it was harsh.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Reload, never rebuild. I also wish Dwight would hurry up and decide because I'm as tried of all the negative Nancy's saying he isn't coming here like we are still the same Hawks ran by BK that can't attract free agents. Some folks have just been Hawks fans for too damn long... We never attracted free agents because the Hawks management never went after free agents. Ferry has been aggressive this free agency period as he has already spoken to Iggy, Tyreke, Smoove, Dwight, and Brewer. I wish folks would start realizing that we are experiencing the very early stages of a new era of the Atlanta Hawks. Mediocrity isn't good enough anymore.

• Like 3

I don't want to tank...I remember that 13 win season and it was harsh.

AMEN CAP! I took a brief hiatus from the Hawks during the SAR, JR Rider years. Why, oh why, did I come back that season but I did. Each night was painful to watch as the Hawks would struggle to even keep it close. That one game when they blew out the world champion Pistons was like us winning the championship! I can't stand to go back to those times just so we can hope the ping pong balls bounce our way and we don't end up with another Marvin Williams.

AMEN CAP! I took a brief hiatus from the Hawks during the SAR, JR Rider years. Why, oh why, did I come back that season but I did. Each night was painful to watch as the Hawks would struggle to even keep it close. That one game when they blew out the world champion Pistons was like us winning the championship! I can't stand to go back to those times just so we can hope the ping pong balls bounce our way and we don't end up with another Marvin Williams.

That was a rough season! Was at almost every game cheering my ass off. I'd do it again if I had to.

Guest Zone

Hawks Management

You do realize this upcoming draft is loaded right? The teams who are tanking are not just tanking for Wiggins. There will be several down and out teams that will land themselves a franchise player.

Tanking isn't losers mentality when you've had the track record as the Hawks. We've been losers. Everyone who knows anything about Basketball sees us as losers. Any sane person would try something different after getting knocked out of the playoffs so many times.