• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

Why is no one talking about letting John Jenkins Start? the kid avg 16 pts the last month of the season on 25mpg give him 25+ he could easily score 20PPG a night.

same with Scott also avg 15 and 8rbs the last month should be the first big off the bench if not Millsap

I would rather play the young guys with Horford and rebuild:Dennis

Jenkins

Scott

Horford

Muscala

That would be my line-up and would be happy picking up Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Smart/Young etc to add to it in the draft next year. Better than if this rumor is true.

Edited by RWF
  • Like 2

Can't we just tell Korver "Sorry about that, um...........signings off" and just call it a day and tank. Ellis/Jenkins/Korver/Millsap/Horford could be our line-up? An iso Guard and 2 PFs, sounds familiar.

Ferry like this small backcourt. If we bring in Monta it will be to play SG. Other then Lou we really have no one else that can create their own shot. Ellis would give us another player in that department. Let just hope Bud has a plan for the defense. Hawks are going to need one hell of a scheme on defense to stop anyone.

Monta is like a anti Spur player..i don't get this one..maybe Ferry is stock piling assets because hes planning on trading them kinda what the Rockets did

Early on in Free Agency the Spurs were interested in Monta Ellis.

Edited by Braves

Ferry like this small backcourt. If we bring in Monta it will be to play SG. Other then Lou we really have no one else that can create their own shot. Ellis would give us another player in that department. Let just hope Bud has a plan for the defense. Hawks are going to need one hell of a scheme on defense to stop anyone.

Early on in Free Agency the Spurs were interested in Monta Ellis.

hmm wasn't aware of that...just read it now/interesting....

Edited by JohnnyCASH

Lets just trust ferry if he's seriously going after ellis hes got a plan draft picks millsap carroll resigning korver not bringing back smoove zaza etc i trust him 100% remember drews gone if budz didn't think these players would fit his system they wouldnt bring them in

• Like 2

Its not like Ellis is completely useless wouldn't mid him being a super sub on a decent contract ..not going to over-react here

DF might prefer Monta on a two year deal than Teague on a 4 to keep flexibility

I read that through out his career he was less than willing to come off the bench.