• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

Fam, give us Monta or Bynum. I'm fine with whatever cause I don't either gets a long contract anyways. Let the front office do their job.

I'm sure the squad will turn up next year, we got the right coaching and a better collection of players.

• Like 2

Fam, give us Monta or Bynum. I'm fine with whatever cause I don't either gets a long contract anyways. Let the front office do their job.I'm sure the squad will turn up next year, we got the right coaching and a better collection of players.

Agree 100 flight
  • Like 1

On top of that, I haven't seen anyone mention how clutch Monta is. I could be wrong but I believe he was actually one of the most clutch players in the league this season. I know I saw mentioned that he was tied with Kobe and Kyrie for most shots made in clutch situations this year.

• Like 1

Monta's game is too far gone for repair. I don't believe one bit Ferry is after him. The simple sight of the guy irks me. Besides Lou, Mike, and possibly Ivan, we're working on an All No-Tattoo team anyway. Our attendance would surely dip even further with a feature player with such a widespread bad reputation for inefficiency who also looks like a dim-witted pseudo thug.

Edited by benhillboy

First, I hope the Ellis rumor isn't true. Second, if it is true, I wonder if they're looking at a Teague-for-Ellis trade, since Larry Drew reportedly wants Teague. Personally, if we did get Ellis I'd prefer to see him at SG.

Edited by vdunkndunk

Monta is like a anti Spur player..i don't get this one..maybe Ferry is stock piling assets because hes planning on trading them kinda what the Rockets did

So not true...Do you guys even watch the SPurs...Remember Stephen Jackson - same type of player like Monta Ellis, but the Spurs got him to buy into the system. I would like this move if its at a good price.

So not true...Do you guys even watch the SPurs...Remember Stephen Jackson - same type of player like Monta Ellis, but the Spurs got him to buy into the system. I would like this move if its at a good price.

Last time I checked S-Jax got booted off the Spurs... doesn't sound like he bought into their system very much.

lol the spurs cut him for tracy mcgrady

...I could be wrong but I believe he was actually one of the most clutch players in the league this season. I know I saw mentioned that he was tied with Kobe and Kyrie for most shots made in clutch situations this year.

That could be one of the advanced stats that they are looking at...coach out some of his "volume" stuff and let him be our clutch-time guy.

I wouldn't be terribly opposed to getting him if he would accept a two year contract. I think we also have to be a little bit concerned about how Lou Williams will come back from the injury.