• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is there a new player acquisition DF can make that 75% of the fan base will support?

sturt

• Premium Member

Don't want Ellis. Check.

Don't want Jennings. Check.

Don't want Bynum. Check.

Pek said to want to stay in Minny regardless. Check.

Looking more and more like DF's honeymoon is officially over, eh?

I've got this PG on NBA2k that I created in the My Player mode that is pretty sick. He's averaging 34ppg, 11apg, 3spg, and 1bpg, and shooting over 42% from 3 and 49% overall. He's a rookie so he's cheap too. Make it happen Danny!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I think Bynum is the only thing we could agree on...at least the majority. A short, reasonable deal...hell even a short stupid deal..lol. I'd be all for it. No complaints at all really and it'd probably bring my Ferry approval rating up a few points.

To be honest, a healthy Bynum is a home run for us. No question. A post presence, for just about any reason you can think of, is all we've been crying about since we got Al. Prior to Ferry making it clear what direction we're going in, and before CP3, Howard, Jefferson, and Iggy came off the boards...I would have thrown up at the idea.

Thought that Kaman could be a nice stop gap but he's gone now. I guess I would be satisfied with Dalembert right about now

Depending on what else happens and how reasonable the salary is, I'd love to get Dalembert in the fold. Bynum obviously has way more of an upside, but Dalembert can at least be expected to play. Bynum is a roll of the dice on a slanted table.

Yea, DF could come out and tell the fanbase what his plan is. Then go out and try to accomplish it, if it doesn't work then do what he is doing now and tanking the season with trade-bait. Find a way to get a superstar here that will appeal to the fanbase, change the fact we are a laughing stock in the league, push the owners out somehow, and get this team past the 2nd round.

Yea, DF could come out and tell the fanbase what his plan is. Then go out and try to accomplish it, if it doesn't work then do what he is doing now and tanking the season with trade-bait. Find a way to get a superstar here that will appeal to the fanbase, change the fact we are a laughing stock in the league, push the owners out somehow, and get this team past the 2nd round.

I once played blackjack on a cruise ship where you could see the dealer's hand. I thought it would be easier this way than regular blackjack. When all my money was gone 20 minutes later, I realized you never show your hand. It's a bad business move.

• Like 1

I am not saying who he needs to go for or who he wants to sign. I am saying if he came out and said something like, "We are going to rebuild this team. We want hard working, tough nosed players. It may take a year or 2, but we are changing the direction of the team and are looking to create a contender." I would be fine. The problem is the signings are only leading to questions of the fans of what direction this team is going. We can take a tank year or 2 if we are rebuilding, but to grab 4 guards, no center, and little in the way of scoring is pushing an already weak fansbase further from the team. You have to fix the fans along with the team.

• Like 1