• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum MEGA Thread - post all discussion here

WillBarrow

• Premium Member

I would guess now that Bynum has taken his visits, he will see who the highest bidder with the most years is and go there. Its pretty simple, if the Hawks are trying to under bid then we are not one of his choices.

This is a rumor from the CLE site but I heard DF offered Bynum 3 year 27 mill. No idea if it's true though but interesting to say the least.

3 years 27 million isn't bad at all. That's more than he should be offered. I was thinking 3/24 mil fully guaranteed. CLE offered 2/24, only 12 guaranteed. How much does Dallas have to offer.

I would guess now that Bynum has taken his visits, he will see who the highest bidder with the most years is and go there. Its pretty simple, if the Hawks are trying to under bid then we are not one of his choices.

Probably pretty much it...so we have to notch it up by s million orfuck cocksuckin Dolfan can't keep this this running..shit, turd, f***, JMHO.

Edited by DJlaysitup

3 years 27 million isn't bad at all. That's more than he should be offered. I was thinking 3/24 mil fully guaranteed. CLE offered 2/24, only 12 guaranteed. How much does Dallas have to offer.

Unless they find somebody to dump Marion on they dont have as much as we do.

9 mil for 3 years

12 mil for 1 year with a team opt for a 2nd

The most Dallas can offer if they get rid of their non-g deals is 8.6 mil.

No one can outbid Atlanta.

Another thing is Carroll for us will count as our room exception like Ellington is for Dallas. So Carroll and Ellington do not count v. the cap.

Unless they find somebody to dump Marion on they dont have as much as we do.

They need Marion, Marion was trade bait for them to land D12/CP3 but not for Bynum. They need Marion on the team now.

The only NBA teams with a lot of cap space if you ignore the cap holds is Atlanta, Philadelphia, Cleveland and Milwaukee. That's it.

Philly is hoarding.

Cleveland wants to be in the 2014 Free agency so they aren't trying to take contracts like that.

Milwaukee is trying to sign Jeff Teague.

Atlanta is currently looking at Bynum, Ellis, Jennings and Mo Williams.

If we could s & t Teague for Monta and a 1st round pick plus sign Bynum Im happy and praying for 60 games a year from Bynum. Its not like Al cant play 22 games starting at center lol. Hell bring Petro as the 13th man. Id also be happy getting Bynum and just getting Teague back.

Edited by NJHAWK

Bynum will sign with atlanta hawks. My sources from NBA 2k told me.

Sorry, he was already locked up by the Hawks last week.

I turned the salary cap option off so we were able to win the bidding war over Mark Cuban for him. The Hawks are now in talks with the Blazers to get Lillard for a player that I signed from the D-League in a forced trade.

WIN!!!

9 mil for 3 years

12 mil for 1 year with a team opt for a 2nd

The most Dallas can offer if they get rid of their non-g deals is 8.6 mil.

No one can outbid Atlanta.

Another thing is Carroll for us will count as our room exception like Ellington is for Dallas. So Carroll and Ellington do not count v. the cap.

They need Marion, Marion was trade bait for them to land D12/CP3 but not for Bynum. They need Marion on the team now.

Awesome dude and thanks for the info....

...by the way...is that like a 1915 hand grenade that was sunk underwater for your avatar ?? gross.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1