• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know we ALL wanted this lineup.....

JTB

Pg- CP3Sg-LouSf-Smith or Iggy or KorverPf-HorfordC-D12Or something similar to that...but if we can get this rosterPg-Jennings or Ellis or TeagueSg-LouSf-KorverPf-HorfordC-BynumBench Milsap,Jenkins,CarrollThat lineup is a possibility and a BEAST! Not to mention we would have 3 players that are X factors in Jennings or Ellis for pg, horford for pf, and Bynum for Center.Yeah I will quickly forget we missed out on CP3 and D12 if we can get a lineup like this! And for me Bynum just needs to be healthy for the playoffs, this team can win without Bynum over the season! I just think you treat Bynum like Phil did if you want him on your team because he's not going to give you 82 games but that's fine as long as he's ready to go for the playoffs.As for Jennings and or Ellis...we have to keep their egos down and let them know up front that horford is the star of the squad. Also these two need to know that they can depend on others to score...that's Jennings and Ellis main problem! They tend to get into Kobe mode but unlike Kobe they can't score as well or as effienct.All in all we can beat many good teams with thus lineup as long as we are heathy.

• Like 1

We couldn't sign Ellis and Bynum. Sign and trade would have to be done, and I would rather have Jennings in a S&T. Better 3 point shooter, younger and better in the PnR.

Other than that, sign me up.

Jennings

Korver

Millsap

Horford

Bynum

Lou 6th man

Edited by RWF

Can we do a SNT for Josh and pick up a trade exception like Utah (or Denver?) did with the Iguadala/Foye SNT that is going to now go down? Then would we have more options? We just include some second round draft choices in the SNT with Josh to get the exception?

Edited by LongTimeFan

We couldn't sign Ellis and Bynum. Sign and trade would have to be done, and I would rather have Jennings in a S&T. Better 3 point shooter, younger and better in the PnR.

Other than that, sign me up.

Jennings

Korver

Millsap

Horford

Bynum

Lou 6th man

Ever time someone puts Millsap at sf I figure they must be joking. Next joke, Serg ibaka sf

• Like 1

Pg- CP3Sg-LouSf-Smith or Iggy or KorverPf-HorfordC-D12Or something similar to that...but if we can get this rosterPg-Jennings or Ellis or TeagueSg-LouSf-KorverPf-HorfordC-BynumBench Milsap,Jenkins,CarrollThat lineup is a possibility and a BEAST! Not to mention we would have 3 players that are X factors in Jennings or Ellis for pg, horford for pf, and Bynum for Center.Yeah I will quickly forget we missed out on CP3 and D12 if we can get a lineup like this! And for me Bynum just needs to be healthy for the playoffs, this team can win without Bynum over the season! I just think you treat Bynum like Phil did if you want him on your team because he's not going to give you 82 games but that's fine as long as he's ready to go for the playoffs.As for Jennings and or Ellis...we have to keep their egos down and let them know up front that horford is the star of the squad. Also these two need to know that they can depend on others to score...that's Jennings and Ellis main problem! They tend to get into Kobe mode but unlike Kobe they can't score as well or as effienct.All in all we can beat many good teams with thus lineup as long as we are heathy.

A Jennings/L. Williams/Korver lineup would be a disaster against any athletic wing with size.

One thing folks need to realize is...yes...Milsap is a big guy...6-8/250...but he didn't get to be the player he is strictly because of that size.

He is actually pretty quick, and he has great B-Ball instincts.

You don't lead the NCAA in rebounding for 3 years in a row (even at a mid-major) just because you are 6-8. There are plenty of 7-0 guys in the mid-majors...we just drafted one Posted Image

Edited by DJlaysitup

A Jennings/L. Williams/Korver lineup would be a disaster against any athletic wing with size.

Not so long as you have a shot changer in the post. Gasol is the reason Memphis can play damn near anyone at SF and still be a solid team.

Edited by Buzzard

Its amazing that Millsap would agree to 9.5 mil AND agree to come off of the bench, in the prime of his career. Danny must be a smooth talker.

One thing folks need to realize is...yes...Milsap is a big guy...6-8/250...but he didn't get to be the player he is strictly because of that size.

He is actually pretty quick, and he has great B-Ball instincts.

You don't lead the NCAA in rebounding for 3 years in a row (even at a mid-major) just because you are 6-8. There are plenty of 7-0 guys in the mid-majors...we just drafted one Posted Image

Its amazing that Millsap would agree to 9.5 mil AND agree to come off of the bench, in the prime of his career. Danny must be a smooth talker.

More like smooth criminal. If we don't get Bynum Al will play center and millsap will be pf. Muscala won't start and Millsap won't be sf. Zach Randolph has decent ball skills too.....see where I'm going with this

Edited by GABALLA

OK, Ok, ok....here is my thinking if we get Bynum. In the past we had dumb ole Woody who just preached defense and that was it. Then we had LD who seemed to be a little smarter - but hardly ever changed the starting lineup unless somebody was in the doghouse.

NOW (hopefully) we have a smarter coach who can react to matchups. We would also have a pretty veteran team who could understand his logic. So he says to Milsap (who is well paid) - some nights you start - some nights you come off the bench.

OK, Ok, ok....here is my thinking if we get Bynum. In the past we had dumb ole Woody who just preached defense and that was it. Then we had LD who seemed to be a little smarter - but hardly ever changed the starting lineup unless somebody was in the doghouse.

NOW (hopefully) we have a smarter coach who can react to matchups. We would also have a pretty veteran team who could understand his logic. So he says to Milsap (who is well paid) - some nights you start - some nights you come off the bench.

I think if we get a center worth starting that Millsap will start at SF. Just hard to imagine that dude agreeing to take less money AND come off the bench, while stating how ATL is a great opportunity to "grow his game."