• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can this happen.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I really don't want Monta at SG. I see Bud's point. Automatic disadvantage on D with him at the 2.

Hell, you can call him a 1.5. However, unless we get Vasquez... then he is going to be a mismatch anywhere. He's not a PG.

Hell, you can call him a 1.5. However, unless we get Vasquez... then he is going to be a mismatch anywhere. He's not a PG.

His numbers show he is more of a 1 than a 2. He is not a SG. Just because he scores doesn't make him a SG. He is an awful SG. Ask any Bucks/Warriors fan.

Edited by GameTime

• Premium Member

We're not signing both Ellis and Mo Williams. It will be one or the other. I also believe that Schröder will be on the team next year.

In my eyes, Schröder = High schooler.

He's development league material because of his size and experience.

You guys kill me calling him a probably starter. We would play Shelvin Mack and Enis Whatley before we call up Dennis.

This is a discussion that needs it's own thread but let's say the truth.

Dennis is not a NBA level player yet.

he is 6'1 168. 1 freakin 6'8".

He was originally picked as a cash stash!! That means we could hide him overseas until he develops more.

Let me give you some examples...

This is our list of guys who we have draft rights too. These are guys who are cash stashes. Sofoklis Schortsanitis = Baby Shaq. He was drafted a long time ago. Before Shelden I believe. Cash stash. The only guy I believe that has a chance to make our team is Mike Muscala. He has the size. Dennis may make the team only so that Ferry can put him in the NBADL.

Edited by Diesel

• Premium Member

His numbers show he is more of a 1 than a 2. He is not a SG. Just because he scores doesn't make him a SG. He is an awful SG. Ask any Bucks/Warriors fan.

He is a high volume, low efficiency shooter. There's no need for that here.

• Premium Member

Honestly, I can't say one way or another about Mo. I think if we could get him for Cheap.. Might be good.

He has shown that with minutes, he can produce... but I remember him from his days with Bron. He used to kill us with his outside shooting.

Maybe 2 stints with Utah helped his PNR.

• Premium Member

Diesel, how the hell is Muscala a cash stash?

Did Bucknell move to Luxembourg?

As for the rest:

Just say no to Monta already. Seriously.

Mo Willliams? No thanks, but could be worse I guess ...

No, I said Muscala is probably the only one there that will make our team.

In my eyes, Schröder = High schooler.

He's development league material because of his size and experience.

You guys kill me calling him a probably starter. We would play Shelvin Mack and Enis Whatley before we call up Dennis.

This is a discussion that needs it's own thread but let's say the truth.

Dennis is not a NBA level player yet.

he is 6'1 168. 1 freakin 6'8".

He was originally picked as a cash stash!! That means we could hide him overseas until he develops more.

Let me give you some examples...

This is our list of guys who we have draft rights too. These are guys who are cash stashes. Sofoklis Schortsanitis = Baby Shaq. He was drafted a long time ago. Before Shelden I believe. Cash stash. The only guy I believe that has a chance to make our team is Mike Muscala. He has the size. Dennis may make the team only so that Ferry can put him in the NBADL.

Don't forget Alain Digbeu.