• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vote Freddie

benhillboy

@Braves: ☆。★。☆。★ 。☆ 。☆。☆ ★。\|/。★ #VoteFreddie ★。/|\。★ 。☆ 。☆。☆ ☆。★。☆。★” •••Nice!•••

@Braves: ☆。★。☆。★ 。☆ 。☆。☆ ★。\|/。★ #VoteFreddie ★。/|\。★ 。☆ 。☆。☆ ☆。★。☆。★” •••Nice!•••

How do I post tweets now? I used to be able to do it.

Edited by AHawks89

Is Freddie still leading?

I would think if he was leading up to this point, it's pretty healthy. Of course Piug is a lovable player, but I think Dodger fans are extremely knowledgable and purists. They realize voting in a guy with a little over a month of experience for a mediocre team is ridiculous compared to a guy who's helped lead his team to the top of his division since Opening Day. I think justice will be served. Puig, barring a Jeff Francouer-like fall from grace, will have his fair share of appearances. And I just realized there's another Dodger on there, so that should spread votes among Dodger fans even more. Edited by benhillboy

I would think if he was leading up to this point, it's pretty healthy. Of course Piug is a lovable player, but I think Dodger fans are extremely knowledgable and purists. They realize voting in a guy with a little over a month of experience for a mediocre team is ridiculous compared to a guy who's helped lead his team to the top of his division since Opening Day. I think justice will be served. Puig, barring a Jeff Francouer-like fall from grace, will have his fair share of appearances. And I just realized there's another Dodger on there, so they should split votes among West Coast fans.

He was leading this morning but with ESPN machine bumping for Puig was checking to see if he closed the gap or if Freddie still had comfy lead.

• Premium Member

I bet most players would vote for Freddie. You kind of have to earn your stripes, Puig hasn't even played a half season of ball.ESPN is Puig mania I'd imagine. I remember a dude named Francoeur who had a pretty good and similar start to his career too.