• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My goal for Hawks is to

Out tank the Sixers and Celts...Really show Danny Ainge what tanking is all about. He's gonna ruin out dream of cp3 and Dwight to atl by sending doc to clippers...that's fine. Consequence is we will battle him for a top pick. We should let Teague go, sign Mo dub and let German chocolate play 35 minutes a night. Hey zit face Ainge, ya like apples, well how do u like them apples you Bostonian b!tch. My morning rant.

I actually think that the Celtics could be better than expected next season. They may not make the playoffs as a late seed but they still could be at least more of a middle of the pack team than a straight out terrible one, especially if players like Sullinger and Fab Melo come in and plays well. They still have Bradley who is a very good defender for a guard to go along with Rondo.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

• Moderators

Wasting time tanking. The Lottery is fixed and Wiggins will end up in Boston

During Boston's last period of tanking they had the best odds by far to get Duncan and he went to that media hub of San Antonio. I'd take our chances but agree with Ryan that we are too good to be a top tanking team this season. Any frontline starting Sullinger and Fab Melo is going to suck. Melo in particular isn't ready.

I actually think that the Celtics could be better than expected next season. They may not make the playoffs as a late seed but they still could be at least more of a middle of the pack team than a straight out terrible one, especially if players like Sullinger and Fab Melo come in and plays well. They still have Bradley who is a very good defender for a guard to go along with Rondo.

I agree if Rondo is healthy.

Rondo / Bradley

Bradley / Lee / Brooks / Bogans / Crawford

Green / Wallace

Bass / Humphries / White

Olynyk / Sullinger / Melo

I don't see them as a bottom 5 team.

Now the 76ers are in full out tank mode.

If we play Schröder and Mo Williams at PG then my best guess is we finish between 9 - 14 in lottery rankings.....and thats pure speculation since we have not seen him play an NBA game yet.

There may be 2 teams in the East who make the playoffs with a sub .500 record. There will be a lot of really bad teams in the league this year where some games will be tough to lose.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

During Boston's last period of tanking they had the best odds by far to get Duncan and he went to that media hub of San Antonio. I'd take our chances but agree with Ryan that we are too good to be a top tanking team this season. Any frontline starting Sullinger and Fab Melo is going to suck. Melo in particular isn't ready.

I see neither Melo nor Sullinger starting.

I see either Jeff Green, Hris Humphries, or Brandon Bass starting at PF.

I see Olyniyk starting at C.

The Celtics have a pretty deep roster.

If there is a basketball god somewhere, we have to screw the Celtics at some point in time. I'm assuming Rondo is traded. If he isn't then there is no way Celtics have a legit shot at Wiggins.

• Premium Member

its not the celtics.

you have so many other teams that are much better suited to tank

off the top....

Toronto, New Orleans, the Lakers, Washington, Orlando, Detroit, Charlotte, Utah, PTL, and SacTown. These teams know how to put their dysfunction to use and they are just better at tanking than us.

am I the only one here..that likes Jabari Parker a little bit more than Wiggins and he is probably more obtainable

It doesn't matter to me, honestly. I haven't seen them play with my own eyes, and I just think that all these comparisons to Pippen for Wiggins and Melo for Parker is too premature.