• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Somebody, tell me what's wrong with this guy?

Diesel

Nowhere near as talented as his father was.

But he's related to the GOAT, his direct progeny even. Nowhere close to Jordan should still be miles ahead of everyone else.

SarcasmDon't expect him to live up to daddy.When silly questions are asked......why not respond in similar fashion ?

x2.

• Premium Member

Here's the thing though.

His father played in the NBA. His brother plays in the NBA. He's 6'10 250. He should be seeing more minutes at UM. What's wrong with this picture.

Is McGary better than him?

Here's the thing though.

His father played in the NBA. His brother plays in the NBA. He's 6'10 250. He should be seeing more minutes at UM. What's wrong with this picture.

Is McGary better than him?

Yes...Mitch McGary will be a lottery pick next year..Horford Jr is solid and has improved but still doesnt really have any low post moves, below average range jumper, and most importantly he use to get pushed around easily on the block. I think he will get more playing time this year, but make no mistake Mitch McGary is a Star.....anyone who watched the NCAA tourney can attest to that.....As a Michigan Alum and Hawks Fan I would love for the Hawks to get Glenn Robinson III or Mitch McGary without question

Edited by wolvetigers