• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bricky Schröder

NJHAWK

Oh yeah? Even Shitrodent? Because I could see someone getting angry at him after a game with too many turnovers and calling him a Shitrodent.

Or Schlitzroder. I could also see DJ/Marilyn being excited for him after a game winner and naming him after one of his favorite beers.

Oh man I seriously busted out laughing at Shitrodent. I can see you using Schlitzroder as that's your favorite beer.

Oh man I seriously busted out laughing at Shitrodent. I can see you using Schlitzroder as that's your favorite beer.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Schlitz.

Oh yeah? Even Shitrodent? Because I could see someone getting angry at him after a game with too many turnovers and calling him a Shitrodent. Or Schlitzroder. I could also see DJ/Marilyn being excited for him after a game winner and naming him after one of his favorite beers.

But it turned out DJ jumped the gun on his announcement and the game winner got reversed. Leading to mass hysteria on the Squawk.

But it turned out DJ jumped the gun on his announcement and the game winner got reversed. Leading to mass hysteria on the Squawk.

Again...I appolgize for my shortcomings...but at least I'm not the GM of a team...getting an aging 6-8 center on a 1-year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4e8iAofnrw

Edited by Marilyn

Again...I apologize for my shortcomings...but at least I'm not the GM of a team...getting an aging 6-8 center on a 1-year.

I was just kidding. But you seemed pretty excited about signing a gimpy, arthritis man to a multi year deal. Brand has MUCH more in the tank which I realize isn't saying much at all.

Some posters are always starting something! Any imperfection that they see in a player that a lot of posters like, here they come! Schröder will become a better shooter and finisher as his body matures...The Dude is only 19!

Thats what they said about Josh Smith lol.

• Like 1

I know why people always dog Atlanta for having some of the worst fans. We can't even get our rookie PG pass Summer League without bashing him. To each his own. Not trying to be a puss, just bonified real talk.

Edited by IllestPamfilis

I know why people always dog Atlanta for having some of the worst fans. We can't even get our rookie PG pass Summer League without bashing him. To each his own. Not trying to be a puss, just bonified real talk.

Everybody falls in love with the new guy for awile anyway. Just realistically pointing out that right now he cant shoot worth a dam. I never said he didnt have a ton of skills in other areas that no other hawks have just pointing out his glarring weakness that nba teams will eat alive. I mean the way you put it I guess your not a real Hawks fan unless you cheered Smoove when he shot those jumpers and expected them to go in. Yea Smoove hes our man if he cant shoot it noone can.