• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Watchability

macdaddy

• Moderators

According to USA Today we are more watchable than the Lakers. There are some real questionable ones ahead of us of course. Pelicans? Celtics? I haven't read them so maybe some are the train wreck principle.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/09/13/watchability-rankings-atlanta-hawks-al-horford/2798711/

Celtics huh...some Kelly oly fans lol. Pistons prolly high cuz of smoove n Drummond ...pelicans ant Davis ...I'm gonna guess warriors will be #1Actually prolly Heat #1, warriors #2 Rockets #3

• Premium Member

I will say the celtics are ahead of us because people want to see what the young college coach can do.

Also, we're not that interesting.

What makes the pelicans interesting is the unibrow....

I guess Houston, LAC goes 1 and 2... but I would have had Brooklyn at 3. Then the Heat.

The main problem with watching the Hawks is having to listen to 'Nique.

Have to admit, I've been more impressed with other announcers. But 'Nique ain't all that bad. I appreciate him coming back with his history with the franchise and doing it honestly. Not saying that excuses everything, but he gets a lot of passes with me.

We will be far more watchable on the court than in our interviews!

Eh, what about the interviews with that foxy chick all over the Hawks.com interviews ... VERY WATCHABLE!!!!!!

• Like 1