• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cowboys - Lions game

macdaddy

• Moderators

Didn't see the game but the highlights were awesome. This game had everything. Dez Bryant meltdown, Megatron rambling, Stafford gunning.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000270964/GameDay-Cowboys-vs-Lions-highlights

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000270964/GameDay-Cowboys-vs-Lions-highlights

Now I'm not knocking Matt Ryan. I'm a huge fan of Matt Ryan but I'm amazed by Stafford's arm. I didn't think he had that great an arm but since i only really watch a lot of Falcons some of these passes from Stafford are friggin long ass bullets across the field that i'm not used to seeing. The last play was priceless.

• Like 1

Stafford always had that arm, even at Georgia. I don't even know what to say about Megatron. That's just embarassing for Cowboys. As a Giants fan I'm glad the Cowboys lost. I can't believe the G-men still have a chance to win the NFC East after starting 0-6.

Stafford has one of the strongest arms in the league and throws an absolutely beautiful deep ball. I can't believe the Cowboys let Megatron beat them like that. I mean.....at what point do you just decide to triple team the guy.

Stafford has one of the strongest arms in the league and throws an absolutely beautiful deep ball. I can't believe the Cowboys let Megatron beat them like that. I mean.....at what point do you just decide to triple team the guy.

I've saw a clip where he was triple teamed in another game and he caught a jump ball in the endzone. 300+ yards doesn't even seem possible.