• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague + Schröder reminds me of....

willthepureshooter

The combination of Teague and Schröder just oddly reminds me of Bibby and Bobby Jackson in Sacramento in the early 2000's. Now I'm not saying Schröder will start dropping 18+ points but you can tell that it will be fun when it happens in a year or two. I can see that these two compliment each other extremely well. Just wait until Lou gets in the helm. We will have a fun offense to watch for a couple seasons.

You could tell from last night that Dennis has no confidence in his offensive game. I would love to see him slash more and get some points for himself.

Yeah, it makes me cringe when he constantly got into the lane with space but wanted no part of taking a shot. It just might take him a year to build the confidence in his pull up and floater game. I'm sure these are shots he would've taken in Germany, the same ones that were on the "weaknesses" part of his highlight tapes. To his credit, he just doesn't want to waste a possession with a poor miss, but his confidence won't increase until he sees those shots go in at night instead of afternoon practice. Edited by benhillboy

Only difference is Teague is better than Both Bibby and Jackson

I can't agree with that. I love Teague, but I LOOOVED me some early 2000 Kings lol Bibby was the truth back then. I hated the Hawks version of Bibby but the Kings one was a mad man