• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Kings

lethalweapon3

Terrible way to start this game - - 1st quarter as usual. Sleep through.

Great way to close out the second quarter. We're two different teams.

No three for Korver yet. I don't believe he's even attempted one.

GO!!

Thanks hawksfanatic, it's a fair way for me to come to make a game. Though I'm a chance to be in the ATL in February for a conference, so I'm hoping to make the home game against the Grizzlies. I was looking out for Bob and Nique but couldn't see them anywhere. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm going to be at this game. I'll try and provide some comments from within the Arena if my 3G is working ok.

Cheers

Rick

Was that you in the black ATLANTA jacket? Great to see a couple Hawk fans along the baseline seats.

~lw3

• Like 1

Schröder 6 pts 7 dimes no turns in 19 minLove it

I don't know what happened with Teague in the 2nd half; but his line at the half was 14 points, 8 dimes, 1 turnover. IMO we played to much bench in the 4th and almost gave this one away. I get why, our bench is hurting. If we can get both Ayón and Lou back by December holding on to big leagues will not be so damn difficult.

Edited by Buzzard

DMC 0/4 3ptKorv3r 1/2 3ptSMH. I thought Korver is our sharpshooter. The Junkyard Dog is the last player in this team I'd like to see shooting 3's. I don't understand why he's shooting 3's when Korver or Cartier Martin is on the floor at the same moment. Both of them are better options and as I said once, Martin is an underrated player.

Edited by suiluap

DMC 0/4 3ptKorv3r 1/2 3ptSMH. I thought Korver is our sharpshooter. The Junkyard Dog is the last player in this team I'd like to see shooting 3's. I don't understand why he's shooting 3's when Korver or Cartier Martin is on the floor at the same moment. Both of them are better options and as I said once, Martin is an underrated player.

Because some opponents know about Kyle’s abilities and defend him well?

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1

I don't know what happened with Teague in the 2nd half; but his line at the half was 14 points, 8 dimes, 1 turnover. IMO we played to much bench in the 4th and almost gave this one away. I get why, our bench is hurting. If we can get both Ayón and Lou back by December holding on to big leagues will not be so damn difficult.

The last minutes on the court from teague maybe was to much also Posted Image Wouldn't put his decline only on his break he got, i believe sac founds some things to adjust against him or he lost facus a bit.

If you play him to much, he will decline even worse over a game.

Talking about schröder, german news mag says he "punches" cousins in the ball, while running in a pick of him and that this scene might lead to consequences after the game. But i didn't found a video source from it, our other sources in general. Any infos about this?

Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of games where this team comes back and plenty where they give up leads. That is just how this team is built. This team has a lot of weaknesses that good shooting can mask... But when shots don't fall this team will look really bad. Carroll is going to have to stop shooting 3's though.