• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Dennis is a true ball hawk.....

HawkItus

Well now that we know Schröder likes a package, somebody get him a nice sack of NUTS FOR XMAS. (Trying waaaaay to hard to continue clever thread in a weird unsuccessful way)....

Hawks head coach took up for his rookie after being asked about the incident by the AJC:

"I have been able to see the play from a few different angles," Budenholzer said Wednesday. "Dennis was just trying to get over the pick that Cousins set. They got tangled up for a second, which happens all the time defending the pick and roll."

I like Bud sticking up for Shredder!!!

Hawks head coach took up for his rookie after being asked about the incident by the AJC:

"I have been able to see the play from a few different angles," Budenholzer said Wednesday. "Dennis was just trying to get over the pick that Cousins set. They got tangled up for a second, which happens all the time defending the pick and roll."

No offense, but Bud had probably thought that 6 at the bar was a 10 when he watched the film if that was his conclusion lol

• Moderators

Gotta admit, that was pretty ballsy.

((I'll be here all week. Try the veal.))

~lw3

Hey Lethal since ur gonna be here all week, I know you must get hungry in between comedy sets and might not be able to grab a full meal(like the veal). So my suggestion is to make sure you get your nutrients, like monosaturated fats, which can't be found in the pretzels at the bar, but can be in the NUTS.

Welp, that's just the way the ball bounces...

~lw3

Only four games into his first season and this BS. Schröder and Coach Bud need to nip this in the Bud. Flagrant fouls and dirty plays are not something the Spurs are known for. All jokes aside, I don't want our team to be known for it either.

Edited by Buzzard

Only four games into his first season and this BS. Schröder and Coach Bud need to nip this in the Bud. Flagrant fouls and dirty plays are not something the Spurs are known for. All jokes aside, I don't want our team to be known for it either.

Bruce Bowen anyone. Robert Horry.Shredder will learn from this - don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Didn't CP3 ball snatch too (in college)I like that Coach Buds philiosophy will be tailored after the Spurs but we are not them. This team will and must have their own identity! Edited by JayBirdHawk

Bruce Bowen anyone. Robert Horry.Shredder will learn from this - don't make a mountain out of a molehill.Didn't CP3 ball snatch too (in college)I like that Coach Buds philiosophy will be tailored after the Spurs but we are not them. This team will and must have their own identity!

lol @ ball snatch. It has been done in the NBA for years. Still got nothing on ruby though http://www.rugbydump.com/2011/08/2046/friday-funnies-jason-eaton-pokes-brent-wards-bottom

Bruce Bowen anyone. Robert Horry.Shredder will learn from this - don't make a mountain out of a molehill.Didn't CP3 ball snatch too (in college)I like that Coach Buds philiosophy will be tailored after the Spurs but we are not them. This team will and must have their own identity!

I am hoping he learns from it. And not making a mountain out of a molehill. If this were his 2nd or 3rd season and his first flagrant, self control would be established. That was just his 4th regular season game....

I actually like what Cousins did. He went after the guy his own size in retaliation instead of Schröder.

Edited by Buzzard

I am hoping he learns from it. And not making a mountain out of a molehill. If this were his 2nd or 3rd season and his first flagrant, self control would be established. That was just his 4th regular season game....

I actually like what Cousins did. He went after the guy his own size in retaliation instead of Schröder.

You're going way overboard with this in everyone one of your posts on the topic. You seem to think this is the worst thing ever when in reality it was just someone fighting through a screen. This happens a lot more then you realize. Cousins just milked for all it was worth because he's a 7 foot cry baby who needs attention. You must really hate Paul and Rondo since they fall under your definition of being dirty players though.

• Like 1

You're going way overboard with this in everyone one of your posts on the topic. You seem to think this is the worst thing ever when in reality it was just someone fighting through a screen. This happens a lot more then you realize. Cousins just milked for all it was worth because he's a 7 foot cry baby who needs attention. You must really hate Paul and Rondo since they fall under your definition of being dirty players though.

You punch someone in the nuts or grab them there, its a dirty play. We would have no problem crucifying Wade, CP3, or Rondo if they were caught doing that to Horford or Millsap, but somehow its ok for our player ROFL.

Jaybird I think Julius Hodge of nc state grabbed cp3's junk but it could have been the other way around. In any event, I don't think it's a big deal, I don't think it was dirty enough to mess with Schröder's reputation in any way. I do think it was funny though.

Jaybird I think Julius Hodge of nc state grabbed cp3's junk but it could have been the other way around. In any event, I don't think it's a big deal, I don't think it was dirty enough to mess with Schröder's reputation in any way. I do think it was funny though.

Nope - CP3 was the ball puncher and it was a deliberate, premedidated punch. Dennis' I think was incidental to start (sure looked a little like Cousins squeezed his legs shut trapping Shredder's hand).

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3tptzEWmM

Edited by JayBirdHawk