• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shredder Suspended for 1 Game

SalvorMallow

A bit early to be hittin' the sauce ain't it?

A quote from Caddyshack..the Bishop: "Never ask a NAVY man if he wan'ts ANOTHER drink...cause it's nobody's god damn business how may drinks he's already had"

LOL - love that scene...no...I just think hitting a guy in the balls in the NBA is ameteurish and demonstrates a lack of character. Granted the kid is young - but I don't expect much.

He was a big fish in a little puddle...now he's in the big puddle....we will see.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

He's probably done this cr@p tons of times in the German league...just wasn't cameras to catch him.

The kid's a punk.

I wouldn't go that far, but the low blow came seemingly out of nowhere and looked intentional in a sneaky sort of way. It was ironic seeing Bruce Bowen condemning it since I always thought he had a history of sneaky, dirty play himself. I still remember him sliding his foot under a shooter while he as at the apex of his jump so he would land on it. A player or two turned their ankle playing against Bowen because of that move.

I played basketball and I don't have a problem with it at all. Reason why..? This stuff happens all the time but no one gets caught. I.e The arm grab that is also noticeable in the picture. I'm sure the league saw it and ignored it. Secondly, why wasn't Cousin's reprimanded for the push to AL??? And for the people that don't agree, please watch tape on Dennis Rodman. But I'm more disappointed with Shaq snitching immediately after the game. I guess he forgot about all of those elbows he got away with in LA. I salute Dennis for standing up against these big soft bullies in the NBA!

He's probably done this cr@p tons of times in the German league...just wasn't cameras to catch him.

The kid's a punk.

As much as that league is 3 classes below the NBA, the cam-work etc is maybe just 1 class worse than the NBA. Its made a spectacle as well and games shot similary.

But I dont think your srs, since the anger you got there is just very funny.

I played basketball and I don't have a problem with it at all. Reason why..? This stuff happens all the time but no one gets caught.

Also this. It doesnt even have to be on purpose. Sometimes your long arms can get stuck in sticky situations, specially on a level where the game is played so fast and on a position where you have to swing like Tarzan to get trough those screens. The slow-mo and the Cousin grab just makes it look worse. Thats all IMO.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

I didn't heard complains about him doing it, or see something who make suspicious that he did it in germany. The BBL have cameras, but isn't close to the nba in that regards.

But the most important thing is, when i see this scene he don't look at cousins he turns around to avoid the moving screen and try to get back to his men all the time. He doesn't even looks at Cousins, hard to aim on a moving target then ... And his motion don't look like a "punch", even when he hits him.

For me a suspension is pretty hard, especially comparing to cousins push who is probadly less painfull* but with full intent(and he tried to beat horf while running before that, with an unnatural arm movement)

* yu nearly react all the time like cousins when something comes close to your groin(which makes it unlikely that the 100 times he did it here in germany didn't get observed @guessinng expert DJ), like demonstrated here:

But also small contact hurts.

Right. Laughable suspension hat only happens because he is a (rather unknown/unheralded) rookie. He never did anything even remotely close to this in Germany and video doesn´t show anything that could lead you to believe that it was intentional. Its just speculation and no one can know what he was thinking or trying to do but himself.

But I think he handled it very smart with his tweet, not trying to fight the league :)

Also agree that DMC gets away with a crystal-clear intentional foul without even getting a flagrant 1. After a review...