• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shredder Suspended for 1 Game

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/11/07/hawks-Schröder-suspended/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

NEW YORK -- Atlanta Hawks guard Dennis Schröder has been suspended for one game without pay for striking DeMarcus Cousins of the Sacramento Kings in the groin, it was announced today by Rod Thorn, President, Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 9:54 remaining in the fourth quarter of Atlanta's 105-100 win over Sacramento on Tuesday, Nov. 5, at Sleep Train Arena.

Schröder will serve his suspension tonight when the Hawks visit the Denver Nuggets.

Edited by SalvorMallow

This is not the kind of self control I want to see from our primary backup PG. I hope he learns the best way to attack on the court is to practice and play better. Not by putting his team in a bad spot because he can't play.

If this were the playoffs, this board would be livid.

Looks like Dennis the Menace is a pretty good nickname after all. If I'm the Menace, I'm not doing that to a guy darn near twice my size. So it must have been an accident.

BTW - agree on Toni Collins.

Finally, anybody else think that with that receding hair line, maybe he's done a Rafael Furcal and lied about his age?

Edited by Randy

• Moderators

Schrodeeeeeerrr... Bringing out those street ball tactics. Looking more and more like CP3 everyday!