• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Failure of Recognition....

Diesel

• Premium Member

We fail to recognize the hothand... Millsap in the 4th... No touches early after being unstoppable up unto that point.

We fail to recognize mismatches. Millsap not posting up Andre Miller.

We let Denver run a three guard set and did nothing on offense to stop them. No posting up.

The bottom line is that we do need a scoring Sf.

Specifically one who can post up.

This summer we ignored Corey Brewer.

Last year, we could have traded for Derrick Williams.

We also need Bud to help us with our BBIQ.

Overall, I'm happy with the team. The one thing I'm dissapointed at is the defense. Seems like its gonna take a few more games until this team actually grasps it.

I completely agree. This a whole new crew that hasn't played together and they are in a new system. That we are losing games by a bucket or two is actually a good sign that the team is almost there, but need a little more time together.

That said, teams with a superstar SF are going to destroy us. OKC, Miami, possibly NYK are just going to out talent us and out a athlete us. Frankly, that does't really bother me this year.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Antić still isn't comfortable out there on the offensive end but seems like he is getting better. I'm hoping he can provide good backup minutes off the bench for our bigs. Right now there is just too much on Teague, Milsap, Horf. The rest of the guys are good players but can't be counted on night in and night out.

• Like 1

Antić still isn't comfortable out there on the offensive end but seems like he is getting better. I'm hoping he can provide good backup minutes off the bench for our bigs. Right now there is just too much on Teague, Milsap, Horf. The rest of the guys are good players but can't be counted on night in and night out.

Yeah...we need quality depth. I really thought that losing Smoove would be a bigger deal than most folks thought - but I was wrong - Milsap has certainly filled that gap and is actually an improvement IMO. I think the guy we could really use right now is Zaza. A solid force inside off the bench would be big for us. I'm really bummed that we didn't keep him.

• Like 2