• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Magic

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

No idea how long it'll last but Al will move into a distant 3rd in the NBA in blocks per game with his four-block night.

~lw3

He protects the rim well...He is one of the fastest centers in the league and is a quick leaper. Something we hadn't seen in the past probably because of the system.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Six games in a row in triple digits! Last time the Hawks got seven in a row with 100+ in regulation was January 2-17, 2011 (6-1, 106.1 PPG, 98.7 opponent PPG), with LD at the helm. Starting at center was Jason Collins, Mike Bibby at PG.

~lw3

I think next to Schröder just being a 20 year young rookie with allot to learn he also got that rookie anxiousness going last night after getting some nationwide hype over the Cousins situation and now playing his second home-game after a roadtrip. He seemed to hyped to show what he got in front of the Atlanta crowd.

Not only it showed in his many bad FG attempts, but also in diving after loose balls all over the place and pretending a poker-face in still situations.

I was at the game (thoroughly enjoyed it as usual).

Dennis was a hot mess all game, he seemed to have the rookie jitters and was forcing the issue.

what I liked was Coach Bud took him out at one point, sat him in his own seat and knelt next to him 'coaching him'. He took the instructions well and Coach put him right back in. He was still all over the place. But whenever he came out, Coach had something encouraging to say.

Edited by JayBirdHawk