• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap out tonight with sore elbow. Goose will start in his place

Admin

Tendinitis is what they are calling it. Usually not a good sign, but hopefully something he can play with throughout the year. We have the luxury of having Scott and Ayón both playing well, so giving him a few days off here and there.

Yeah I figured it was something like that but that kind of thing can be chronic and could bother him all year. Get him on a regular dose of Ibuprofen and maybe a cortisone shot and he should be able to play through it. No way he'll be able to rest it enough to really get it to heal though.

The Goose is loose. Kinda bummed Millsap is injured, but I'm excited to see what Ayón can do. Didn't have any hopes before this season, but it'll be interesting to see if he become a reliable bench player throughout the year.

Edited by RVJATL

• Premium Member

I knew Milsap had to be injured or something. He was playing like an All Star and then sort of tapered off. Ayón has impressed me with his energetic play. He's pretty fast/quick for a big man, but he probably still won't match 'Sap's production when healthy. Hopefully Horf and Scott will step up tonite.

• Like 1

This is not good at all milsap is a big body defender you can throw on lebron and I'm sure coach bud plan was to rotate milsap and Carroll throughout the game! I'm pissed he can't go tonight!....well now we will see how Carroll and Scott will do on lebron while Ayón and Antić guard the rim. Horford will get bosh all game and that's good enough while Cartier will be on wade and probably switch off and on with Korver who wade will destroy no problem.Go hawks!

yea if scott and Ayón woulld have kept there production up in that third,we are right there with the heat. thats the only way you can beat the heat and thats with your paint players around the basket b/c they smother your point with double teams. they nutralise our sparkplug which is teague.

culd have used lou.but hey Ayón is an answer to my prayers then seeing an un atheletic zaza.