• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lucas Noguiera and Mike Muscala Watch Thread

mattlanta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Glad to see him playing well after being back from the injury.

I love how people like to perpetuate the myth of Ferry swinging the fences on the Bebe pick. We got a steal value wise. He was a top 10 talent in the draft andwas compared to Joakim Noah amongst many scouts.

• Like 4

Glad to see him playing well after being back from the injury.

I love how people like to perpetuate the myth of Ferry swinging the fences on the Bebe pick. We got a steal value wise. He was a top 10 talent in the draft andwas compared to Joakim Noah amongst many scouts.

Well done Lucas! I didn't hear it. It seems that those are some awards from 2013 given by a magazine.

106230_81_103099_81.jpg

When we drafted him I wasn't very sure if it was a good pick but after following him more in the SL and this year I think he could become a good starter and some of those players who everybody likes.

Yeah, his game is similar to Joakim Noah's game, but I don't think he will ever reach that level... Anyway, let's give him time to develop and then we'll see!

• Like 1

Now I have remembered that I heard it in the news this morning in the national television, but they didn't mention Lucas, just a few awards... so yeah, it has some relevance.

Hopefully he comes to play next season. Looks like he's been doing well in the ACB. Why is he playing under 20 minutes a game tho?

since he has a small frame he has to be brought back slow. Plus hes not there investment so why not preserve him for the hawks

Hopefully he comes to play next season. Looks like he's been doing well in the ACB. Why is he playing under 20 minutes a game tho?

Because they want to win. The other center they have is also good and they are playing FIBA basketball, which is different the way the center has to defend or attack.

BTW Estudiantes has played today against Real Madrid (the best team in Europe right now, they haven't lost a single game this year in the national league)

23 minutes

10 points (5/7 FG)

4 rebounds

4 blocks

1 assist

Damn.. I missed that game, I think I would have liked to see this one where he could face some players with very good level (and some of them like Sergio Rodriguez or Mirotic are NBA players without any doubts)

http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=102932

There are 2 blocks from Lucas in the video... as well as some mistakes in defense...

• Like 4

Because they want to win. The other center they have is also good and they are playing FIBA basketball, which is different the way the center has to defend or attack.

BTW Estudiantes has played today against Real Madrid (the best team in Europe right now, they haven't lost a single game this year in the national league)

23 minutes

10 points (5/7 FG)

4 rebounds

4 blocks

1 assist

Damn.. I missed that game, I think I would have liked to see this one where he could face some players with very good level (and some of them like Sergio Rodriguez or Mirotic are NBA players without any doubts)

There are 2 blocks from Lucas in the video... as well as some mistakes in defense...

What I loved: He gets a nice block, keeps it in play so his team can start a fast break, and then hustles for the alley-oop at the other end. Just brilliant play there.

I know he still needs work, but plays like that show me his head is in the right place.

• Like 1

• Moderators

23 minutes

10 points (5/7 FG)

4 rebounds

4 blocks

1 assist

Nice blocks but man he was horribly out of position on every other play. Like 10 of them. I just don't see what Spain is going to do for him another year. NBA coaches, especially Bud, will fix that really quickly. I'm assuming this is from a recent game toward the end of the season. How he is still that lost on defense just points to really bad coaching to me. I know he's young but come on.

Nice blocks but man he was horribly out of position on every other play. Like 10 of them. I just don't see what Spain is going to do for him another year. NBA coaches, especially Bud, will fix that really quickly. I'm assuming this is from a recent game toward the end of the season. How he is still that lost on defense just points to really bad coaching to me. I know he's young but come on.

Last time I watched him play he didn't have all those mistakes... some of them were horrible...