• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Disappearing Act of Jeff Teague

frankthetank966

I've chosen to sit myself out of this debate because I'm seeing it turn too similar to the Josh debates from the past......and I'm a bit burnt out from all that. When I start seeing arguments centered around "who else gives you X amount of raw points and Y amount of raw assists/rebounds?" while ignoring efficiency, turnovers and even effort....I know it's time to exit stage left. No good will come of this.

What? You don't have an opinion here? Clearly you can either be Pro-Teague or Anti-Teague. You can't be, like, indifferent and all that.

Petition to ban MaceCase from the Homecourt for not picking sides starts here, sign below:

1. HawksFanatić {/sarcasm}

What? You don't have an opinion here? Clearly you can either be Pro-Teague or Anti-Teague. You can't be, like, indifferent and all that.

Petition to ban MaceCase from the Homecourt for not picking sides starts here, sign below:

If you'd like to take that route and be an interloper then by all means! This is a place for picking a side damnit!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Well obvioiusly i disagree that Teague is not even average. But is that really what this is about? Yeah people were thrilled with the start he had but seems like you are just looking to prove your prediction about Teague right just as others tried to rub your nose in it. at the start. You can be disappointed in Teague but I think you'd be hard pressed to find others around the league who think he is a below average PG. I think he has been good and there is little consideration to how few offensive weapons these Hawks have.

I think Teague overall is still average but lately? God yes he has been below average. I don't see how anyone can seriously disagree with that. I do find it funny that all the people that were trying to rub Teague's usual good start to the season then fade into mediocrity as something different this year are nowhere to be found though.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I think Teague overall is still average but lately? God yes he has been below average. I don't see how anyone can seriously disagree with that. I do find it funny that all the people that were trying to rub Teague's usual good start to the season then fade into mediocrity as something different this year are nowhere to be found though.

What do you mean? I"m right here!Posted Image But hopefully i wasn't one of the ones saying it was elite. I still think when we improve some positions on this team you will see a much more consistent Teague. Although defense is a different story entirely.

2. MaceCase

3. Crawful2Crawesome {sarcasm? what sarcasm?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

What do you mean? I"m right here!Posted Image But hopefully i wasn't one of the ones saying it was elite. I still think when we improve some positions on this team you will see a much more consistent Teague. Although defense is a different story entirely.

I'd love to see a consistently good Teague out there. Kill to see it actually.

He was never that good. His fans overrated him. Been Bobby Jackson for the last two years and nothing is wrong with that. Bobby was one of my favorite players in the NBA.

Serious question here. Where do you get this Bobby Jackson comparison from? I see you bring it up all the time but Im having a hard time seeing where he is anything like Bobby Jackson. Could you explain this comparison because I dont see it at all

Serious question here. Where do you get this Bobby Jackson comparison from? I see you bring it up all the time but Im having a hard time seeing where he is anything like Bobby Jackson. Could you explain this comparison because I dont see it at all

I think he is Mike Bibby on the low

Didn't we have this discussion to start the season? Dennis lost his job to Mack, but...yeah...right...start him over Teague...sigh.

Teague's been awful but..

I must be in...Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Bump this thread. Must say to all those who doubted me when I suggested Teague was getting worse. Granted, he is averaging the most points of his career, he is also turning the ball over at a higher rate than average and shooting below average. Since he went from averaging 16.9 and 8.1 APG in November, he has average 14.95 PPG, 6.7 APG, and 3.45 turnovers per game. To those who claim Teague started turning the ball over at a higher rate when Horford went down, look at his peers. A good PG does not simply turn the ball over more because his Center is out. He may have 1-2 fewer assists a game. However, turning the ball over carelessly should not be attributed to the loss of the center.