• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If the Hawks get a Nets lottery pick discussion...

Kimsey

• Premium Member

Naw, that's lazy analysis. No one is this draft will make us contenders next year. There would still be a gap between us v. Indy or Miami. Just not a large. Jabari would be ideal since he is most NBA ready but Wiggins would be better for the future and Embiid would give us the best chance to surpass Miami or Indy when he develops into an elite center.

Like I said, you have a bias and you have one line of thinking and that is that. Either way, I prefer if you just say you prefer Parker instead of downing every other prospect. All of the top 7 brings something great to the table for us.

I just re-read my own post you quoted and am baffled you still don't understand what I'm saying.

I just re-read my own post you quoted and am baffled you still don't understand what I'm saying.

I read what you wrote and I completely disagree is the difference. It's like you telling me Josh Smith is the next Nique, I read it, disagreed and moved on.

I see Wiggins as a special offensive talent with great potential. First and second jump that rivals Nique. Jumps as high as Gerald Green, athletic ability in terms of quickness, speed, first step, rivals Russell Westbrook, Not a violent dunker but a finesse dunker with some power. Elite lateral quickness. High BBIQ. Can score off the ball like Russell Westbrook but has very good shot selection like Durant which is why he is one of the most efficient players in college basketball. When I read what you wrote, I flat out disagree. Nothing to be baffled about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

With the hope of getting a lottery pick out of Brooklyn fading, maybe the focus should shift to upper-mid first round talent at this point. Guys like Rodney Hood can still make an impact on the Hawks roster. Embiid would be ideal but will most likely be gone after the first 5 picks have been made.