• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

This game was a joke. Why did it take that long for Bud to realize we needed to switch to a big lineup? I mean seriously one damn iso in the low post after another after another after another and you STILL don't make a change? C'mon man!

This ain't my fault. Its All Star time, what you want me to do. That guy cant go on like this much longer, but I said that about a week ago. If I am motivating him I need a cool million. I couldnt see the game, but the point totals in each quarter tell me the defense was nonexistent for 48. There was clearly a stark difference in focus for the two squads. NY versus Indy should be much more worthy of my time tonight anyway. Lets Go Woody.

As I said before this game in London was bs and a waster of money and time.

Brits liked it - they sold it out - they got to see a good game (from the Nets anyway)...it was basically an exhibition.

If I was a casual Brit fan I'd rather watch 127-110 than a defensive struggle with a ton of turnovers.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Just finished watching the DVR of the game. Damn, that was just sad. Kyle 1/9 for 3 pts in 29 mins. Millsap with 3 rebounds. Teague with only 2 assists. Lou with only 9 pts. Our guys were looking rough out there.At least Schröder made an appearance for more than just 6 seconds. And Mike Scott and Shelvin kept us from getting completely embarrassed, although not by much. But great play by both of those guys.And at least the streak is alive, even though he was having to really force up the shots.Very off night for our Hawks.This last half of the season might prove pretty tough to watch without Al.