• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Masahiro Tanaka signs with Yankees; 7 years 155 Million!

ATLHawks3

@willthepureshooter @benhillboy 10-1 with an AL leading and filthy 2.02 ERA so far this season, 103 K's to 14 walks and a 3.8 WARP. Best pitcher in baseball so far this year. The Yankees are barely an average, if that, team outside of Tanaka right now with all of our injuries and that makes his record thus far even more impressive.

I been peeping him. Couldn't have had a better start.
  • Like 1

I been peeping him. Couldn't have had a better start.

If he'd have carried that complete game shutout last night off I think his ERA would have dipped below 2 but Cano got him in the 9th with that 2 run jack. He's absolutely filthy though and I haven't seen many pitchers with his combination of velocity, location and pitch variety. I mean has there ever been a pitcher who has his stuff that can actually strike people out with 7 different pitches?

@willthepureshooter @benhillboy 10-1 with an AL leading and filthy 2.02 ERA so far this season, 103 K's to 14 walks and a 3.8 WARP. Best pitcher in baseball so far this year. The Yankees are barely an average, if that, team outside of Tanaka right now with all of our injuries and that makes his record thus far even more impressive.

Yep! You called it! He's ballin!

• Like 1

Just to keep a running tally on the year, 11-1 with a 1.99 ERA now. Likely to start the All-Star game, be AL ROY and AL Cy Young. Assuming he can keep this up all year.

11-2 after a "poor" 3 runs in 7 innings on 6 hits effort against the high powered O's. His bad starts are better than most of our other pitchers good starts but he got no support today.

11-2 after a "poor" 3 runs in 7 innings on 6 hits effort against the high powered O's. His bad starts are better than most of our other pitchers good starts but he got no support today.

And another loss, 2 in a row now! 11-3 with a 2.10 ERA after giving up 2 solo home runs to the Red Sox and losing the game in the 9th trying for a complete game. 

• 2 weeks later...