• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pero, Rookie Ladder, and Expectations

benhillboy

Just to piggyback off DatWerk's nugget about Pero. 4th on the Rookie Ladder is amazing, even if he isn't truly a "rook". This past summer was my first time watching Summer League. It's fun trying to predict how guys will translate. We seem to have more than a few novice GMs and talent evaluators on the board. How do your most impressive rookies grade out halfway through?I was high on Shredder, Olynk, Adams, and Oladipo. I'll take shooting 50%. I'm very disappointed and surprised Dennis isn't helping us. I though we could pencil him in for about 18 minutes, 6.5/ 3.5/ 1.5/ 1.5 shooting 40/ 30/ 80. I kinda figured McElmore's early struggles were a sign of things to come more than an abberation.

Just to piggyback off DatWerk's nugget about Pero. 4th on the Rookie Ladder is amazing, even if he isn't truly a "rook". This past summer was my first time watching Summer League. It's fun trying to predict how guys will translate. We seem to have more than a few novice GMs and talent evaluators on the board. How do your most impressive rookies grade out halfway through?I was high on Shredder, Olynk, Adams, and Oladipo. I'll take shooting 50%. I'm very disappointed and surprised Dennis isn't helping us. I though we could pencil him in for about 18 minutes, 6.5/ 3.5/ 1.5/ 1.5 shooting 40/ 30/ 80. I kinda figured McElmore's early struggles were a sign of things to come more than an abberation.

I liked the bigs in this draft. It was a weak draft by all accounts but size and rebounding transitions better than shooting and passing. The guy who I think may shock considering were he was taken is Gobert. He has started to get some burn in Utah and his per 36 is a whopping 14.1 rebounds and 3.0 blocks.

Edited by Buzzard

I liked the Schröder pick ok; but would not have complained about going big, big with our two 1st round picks. As the thread creator, benhillboy, said I am just a novice GM and will never be paid lol.

You really are bad luck. Pero's out 2-4 weeks with a stress fracture in right ankle.

You really are bad luck. Pero's out 2-4 weeks with a stress fracture in right ankle.

No malice intended.

You really are bad luck. Pero's out 2-4 weeks with a stress fracture in right ankle.No malice intended.

Nah, I feel you, no malice taken. I might take a hiatus from the board, bruh. I'm all for the greater good of the group. And I was thinking Pero pulling Tim away from the paint was the key to our upset tomorrow. I don't know if Bud is sober or not. If so, hopefully he can stay off the sauce after today's news. I'll throw one back in his honor. F&@k.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...